Review: could Vitamin b6 cause Euphoric mood?
Summary: Euphoric mood is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin b6.
We study 2,619 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b6 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Euphoric mood and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin b6 and have Euphoric mood >>>
Vitamin b6 has active ingredients of pyridoxine. It is often used in energy increased. (latest outcomes from Vitamin b6 2,741 users)
Euphoric mood (excessively happy but may become angry or irritable) has been reported by people with pain, depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia.(latest reports from Euphoric mood 4,430 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: 2,619 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b6. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Euphoric Mood.
Time on Vitamin b6 when people have Euphoric mood * :
Gender of people who have Euphoric mood when taking Vitamin b6 * :
|Euphoric mood||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Euphoric mood when taking Vitamin b6 * :
|Euphoric mood||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Euphoric mood when taking Vitamin b6 ** :
How people recovered from Euphoric mood ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Slow fe (1 people, 100.00%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Betoptic (1 people, 100.00%)
- Propine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Niacin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Euphoric Mood while taking Vitamin B6?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin b6 and have Euphoric Mood
- support group for people who take Vitamin b6
- support group for people who have Euphoric Mood
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects? (2 answers)
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of just not being myself during the first week after stopping, I had a panic attack, an argument, my reactions were exaggerated. Come the following Monday I was near hysteria, crying, feeling upset, sad but couldn't articulate why. Panic attacks occur pretty frequently now & out of nowhere. My doctor has no experience with this happening. I'm looking for information on treatments that worked and ones that didn't from others having similar reactions; as well as success rates and recovery rates.
- Is the gardasil vaccine safe for people with connective tissue disorders? does anyone else with a cd or other autoimmune disease have reservations?
My daughter gets awful body aches that last for a week whenever she gets a virus that quickly resolves itself in the rest of the family. Outdoor temps/cold snaps appear to sometimes trigger the response. She has tested negative for Lyme, JRA and a host of other conditions. She just started acupuncture and it appears to hasten recovery.
- Does benadryl affect kidney function
my GFR is low, and I have stopped taking Meloxicam, but do take benedryl to help me sleep, but GFR has decreased still
- Should coreg, diovan and nifedipine be taken together?
After a couple of years, my blood pressure was no longer controlled by my taking Coreg CR, Cozaar 100mg, and Norvasc 10mg. Also high traces of protein was found in my urine. My MD told me to stop taking the Cozaar and Norvasc; and gave me Exforge 10/320mg, to take with Coreg CR 80mg. I took this combo for six weeks, and my blood pressure was controlled excellently. A couple more urine tests were performed, showing a high amount of protein in my urine. Upon my last visit to my MD, 07/05/13, he told me to stop taking the Exforge, because it may be causing the protein to spill over in my urine. He gave me Diovan and Nifedipine XL prescriptions to be filled. Me didn't mention anything about Coreg CR and I forgot to ask. It is Saturday and can't reach my MD. Should Coreg CR, Diovan 320mg, and Nifedipine XL 30mg be taken together?
- Does hair loss reverse after taking femara (1 answer)
After chemo my thick straight hair grew in curly then gradually went straight. After about 2 1/2 years on Femara I am noticing my hair is thinning. Does anyone know if your hair eventually gets back to it's original fullness after stopping femara?
More questions for: Vitamin b6, Euphoric mood
More reviews for: Vitamin b6, Euphoric mood
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Have had continued hair loss for the last 5 years. It started slowly in the front of scalp but am now losing hair all over my head. Am wondering if it is the Clonidine causing this problem. Am taking Clonidine for Menopausal Hot Flashes.
- I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know t ...
- In 2010, during pregnancy I deveoped foot fungal infection; I had a Caesarean section and afterwords fungal infection got worsen (maybe because of antibiotics).
In January 2012, I had Cardiolipin Antibody (only IgM) Positive (severity level - High). We don't know what caused it (I have not any auto ...
- I have had severe bone, muscle, joint pain in shoulders, knees, and hips all over actually. In the past 3 months I have began taking additional Magnesium through a tablet from Jigsaw company called Magnesium w/srt. Includes 5 mg Vit. B6 as pyrodoxal-5-Phophate 5 mg, folate, dimagasium Malate 500mg ...
- First "staring spell" November of 2012. Since been to the neurologist. Clear MRI and Cat Scan. EEG showed epilepsy, not any specific type. Started on Keppra 250mg twice daily early January to 250mg in the morning/500mg in the evening and last week increased to 500mg twice daily. Mainly experienced i ...
More related studies for: Vitamin b6, Euphoric mood
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.