Home > Vitamin b6 > Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness > Vitamin b6 and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Review: could Vitamin b6 cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness)?
We study 2,617 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b6 from FDA and social media. Among them, 186 have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness. Find out below who they are, when they have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin b6 and have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness >>>
Vitamin b6 (latest outcomes from 2,737 users) has active ingredients of pyridoxine. It is often used in energy increased.
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness (latest reports from 1,330,649 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 2,617 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b6. Among them, 186 people (7.11%) have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness.
Time on Vitamin b6 when people have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||33.33%||16.67%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||33.33% |
Gender of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Vitamin b6 * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||57.36%||42.64% |
Age of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Vitamin b6 * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||0.00%||0.59%||2.94%||5.88%||18.24%||22.35%||50.00% |
Severity of Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Vitamin b6 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||50.00%||33.33%||16.67% |
How people recovered from Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (16 people, 8.60%)
- Hypertension (14 people, 7.53%)
- Pain (11 people, 5.91%)
- Osteoporosis (10 people, 5.38%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (10 people, 5.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (46 people, 24.73%)
- Folic acid (46 people, 24.73%)
- Vitamin e (36 people, 19.35%)
- Vitamin b-12 (36 people, 19.35%)
- Lipitor (30 people, 16.13%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness while taking Vitamin B6?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin b6 and have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
- support group for people who take Vitamin b6
- support group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Vitamin b6, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bladder infection while on mestinon
Had gradual lest side weakness. Everyday living is difficult. I was referred to cleveland clinic. Dr there has had me go through several tests. My tilt table test showed increase of heart rate and blood pressure. So he suspects I have POTS Postier orthostatic tachecardia syndrome. Still more t ...
More reviews for: Vitamin b6, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
On eHealthMe, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) is often used for energy increased. Find out below the conditions Vitamin B6 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin B6 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones, Paralysis, Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness, Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral, Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head, Fatigue - Chronic, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Cramps - Muscle, Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Dizziness, Restlessness, Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles
More related studies for: Vitamin b6, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Recent Vitamin b6 related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Vitamin b6, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (6 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (8 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Stools Watery
- Rabbiteye Blueberry
- Swelling In The Abdomen