Home > Vitamin b6 > Mood swings > Vitamin b6 and Mood swings
Review: could Vitamin b6 cause Mood swings?
Summary: Mood swings is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin b6.
We study 2,617 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b6 from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Mood swings. Find out below who they are, when they have Mood swings and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin b6 and have Mood swings >>>
Vitamin b6 (latest outcomes from 2,741 users) has active ingredients of pyridoxine. It is often used in energy increased.
Mood swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood) (latest reports from 121,885 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, birth control, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 2,617 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b6. Among them, 5 people (0.19%) have Mood Swings.
Time on Vitamin b6 when people have Mood swings * :
Gender of people who have Mood swings when taking Vitamin b6 * :
|Mood swings||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have Mood swings when taking Vitamin b6 * :
|Mood swings||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||25.00% |
Severity of Mood swings when taking Vitamin b6 ** :
How people recovered from Mood swings ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (3 people, 60.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 20.00%)
- Aplastic anaemia (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin b-12 (3 people, 60.00%)
- Ativan (3 people, 60.00%)
- Prozac (3 people, 60.00%)
- Provigil (3 people, 60.00%)
- Nexium (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Mood Swings while taking Vitamin B6?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin b6 and have Mood Swings
- support group for people who take Vitamin b6
- support group for people who have Mood Swings
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My wife of 14 years is seeing people following her. also i cant leave my home without being accused of multiple women
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Hallucinations Paranoia, Mood Swings, Rubbing Her Nose, and takes Marijuana, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen)
my wife thinks people are following her. she also thinks when i go to work i'm seeing a woman. if i sit at home i'm going to the neighbors and seeing a woman. i cannot leave my home or go to work without her accusing me.
- Is the gardasil vaccine safe for people with connective tissue disorders? does anyone else with a cd or other autoimmune disease have reservations?
(Asked by a 15 year old girl who has Mild Unspecified Connective Tissue Disorder, and takes Probiotics, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6)
My daughter gets awful body aches that last for a week whenever she gets a virus that quickly resolves itself in the rest of the family. Outdoor temps/cold snaps appear to sometimes trigger the response. She has tested negative for Lyme, JRA and a host of other conditions. She just started acupunctu ...
- Has it been determined if any of these people with ideations actually completed suicide.
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Mood Swings, and takes Wellbutrin Sr, Xanax)
This information is about my late husband. He was only on Wellbutrin 5 months, but I believe it is why he completed suicide. Has anyone loss someone while being on this medication?
- Does benadryl affect kidney function
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Decreased Gfr, and takes Calcium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D)
my GFR is low, and I have stopped taking Meloxicam, but do take benedryl to help me sleep, but GFR has decreased still
- Will i gain weight taking 300 mg wellbutrin, 60mg of adderall, and 300mg of lamictal?
(Asked by a 26 year old woman who has Depression, ADD, Mood Swings, and takes Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Adderall 30)
Hi, I take 300 mg of lamictal, 60 mg of adderall, and 1/2 -2 mg of klonopin a day. My Dr just added 300 mg of wellbutrin to the mix. My body is so prone to weight gain on many medications and I'm concerned that adding the wellbutrin may do this. When he I.creased my dose of lamictal 2 months ago, I ...
More questions for: Vitamin b6, Mood swings
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lo loestrin and breast plate pain
(Posted by a 33 year old man who has Severe Acne And Facial Cysts, Mood Swings, Costochondritis, and takes Lo Loestrin Fe)
This has to be the worst birth control I have ever taken. I felt like two different people. I turned into a lunatic when I was in my cycle - which I never knew when I was on my cycle because I bled for two days here, four days there, 5 days another time. I never knew when I was going to bleed. My fa ...
More reviews for: Vitamin b6, Mood swings
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Biotin, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Clonidine for a patient with ACE Levels, Health, Hair Loss, Menopausal Symptoms, Memory Impairment, Menopause Hot Flashes. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: Have had continued hair loss for the last 5 years. It started slowly in the front of scalp but am now losing hair all over my head. Am wondering if it is the Clonidine causing this problem. Am taking Clonidine for Menopausal Hot Flashes.
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Sertraline, Abilify, Truvada, Prezista for a patient with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression, Major Depression, Hiv. The patient has Anger, Depression, Forgetfulness, Rapid Heart Beat, Dizziness, Mood Swings, Diarrhea
Comments: I cant control my anger..I have severe mood swings and lash out at people.I know that I feel like everyone is against me and trying to mess with my head.i don't want to get out of bed and I have a hard time functioning doing daily tasks.I get different feelings when im around others such as anxiety, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Requip for a patient with Allergic Sinusitis, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Mood Swings
Comments: I've always had mood swings and have suffered with depression throughout my life. Recently I started taking Benadryl at night to help with allergies. I found that it helped me sleep better also. I'm not sure if I'm just noticing that I may have a mood disorder that's always been there or if it is ca ...
- A study of drug interactions between Dilaudid, Klonopin, Zonisamide, Lamictal for a patient with Chronic Pain, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Seizure Disorder. The patient has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Joint Pain, Mood Swings, Loss Of Bladder Control, Sudden Onset Of Sleep, Seizure - Generalized
Comments: Seizures began 2 years after a MVA with a mild concussion, as Grand Mal. They reduced in severity to absence seizures with current medication regimen. I experience severe mood swings and have become so agitated I was committed to a mental health facility for evaluation at one time. Recently I awoke ...
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec Allergy, B Complex Vitamin, Magnesium, Lepidium Meyenii for a patient with Allergy, Fatigue, Anemia, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos). The patient has Fever, Infertility Female, Vision Blurred, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Mood Swings, Hot Flashes, Skin Flaking, Skin - Dry, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Urination - Difficulty With Flow, Urination - Excessive Volume, Urination - Excessive At Night, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Chronic Depression, Confusional State, Eye Movements - Uncontrollable, Dizziness, Chills, Fatigue, Shortness Of Breath, Swelling Of Fingers, Eye Redness, Allergic Cough, Throat Irritation, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Headache, Edema, Swelling Face, Swollen Tongue, Throat Tightness
Comments: I keep having an allergic reaction while ONLY in my apartment. I've had these symptoms with (worsening over time) since moving in. I would like to know if I have a possible mold allergy because my place is very old and has no ventilation.
My symptoms such as the swelling, edema, throat tightness, ...
More related studies for: Vitamin b6, Mood swings
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Bloating And Menstruation
- Oxybutynin Chloride
- Lack Of Menses
- Msm and Fever
- Effexor and Passionflower
- Has anyone experienced getting perioral dermatitis after botox injections?
Approx. 1 year ago perioral dermatitis on my face occured. ... (3 hours ago)
- Is it safe to mastrubate while recovering from gbs gullian barre syndrome (gbs)
im currently on my recovery path its been 4 months and yet ... (4 hours ago)
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
Answer: Mouth ulcers whenever I lower my abilify dosage. Went to d ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (2 hours ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (15 hours ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (23 hours ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxybutynin Chloride for a 46-year old woman who has Lack Of Menses (3 minutes ago)
- Diazepam, Calcium, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Co-codamol, Aspirin, Tramadol, Prednisolone for a 52-year old woman who has Muscle Injury, Osteopenia, Diarrhea, Urologic Disorders, Pain, Arthritis, Inflammatory Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Naproxen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 32-year old woman who has TMJ Disorders, Fibromyalgia (1 hour ago)