Home > Vitamin b6 > Nail infection > Vitamin b6 and Nail infection
Review: could Vitamin b6 cause Nail infection?
Summary: Nail infection is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin b6.
We study 2,617 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b6 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Nail infection and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin b6 and have Nail infection >>>
Vitamin b6 (latest outcomes from 2,741 users) has active ingredients of pyridoxine. It is often used in energy increased.
Nail infection (latest reports from 516 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, breast cancer metastatic, breast cancer, metastases to central nervous system, multiple sclerosis.
On Nov, 28, 2014: 2,617 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b6. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Nail Infection.
Time on Vitamin b6 when people have Nail infection * :
Gender of people who have Nail infection when taking Vitamin b6 * :
|Nail infection||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Nail infection when taking Vitamin b6 * :
|Nail infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Nail infection when taking Vitamin b6 ** :
How people recovered from Nail infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Actonel (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lipitor (1 people, 100.00%)
- Combipatch (1 people, 100.00%)
- Protonix (1 people, 100.00%)
- Keflex (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nail Infection while taking Vitamin B6?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin b6 and have Nail Infection
- support group for people who take Vitamin b6
- support group for people who have Nail Infection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is the gardasil vaccine safe for people with connective tissue disorders? does anyone else with a cd or other autoimmune disease have reservations?
(Asked by a 15 year old girl who has Mild Unspecified Connective Tissue Disorder, and takes Probiotics, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6)
My daughter gets awful body aches that last for a week whenever she gets a virus that quickly resolves itself in the rest of the family. Outdoor temps/cold snaps appear to sometimes trigger the response. She has tested negative for Lyme, JRA and a host of other conditions. She just started acupunctu ...
- Does benadryl affect kidney function
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Decreased Gfr, and takes Calcium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D)
my GFR is low, and I have stopped taking Meloxicam, but do take benedryl to help me sleep, but GFR has decreased still
- Should coreg, diovan and nifedipine be taken together?
(Asked by a 65 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, and takes Coreg Cr, Diovan, Nifedipine, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Aspirin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12)
After a couple of years, my blood pressure was no longer controlled by my taking Coreg CR, Cozaar 100mg, and Norvasc 10mg. Also high traces of protein was found in my urine. My MD told me to stop taking the Cozaar and Norvasc; and gave me Exforge 10/320mg, to take with Coreg CR 80mg. I took this com ...
- Does hair loss reverse after taking femara
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Breast Cancer, and takes Femara, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Biotin, Folate, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, CoQ10)
After chemo my thick straight hair grew in curly then gradually went straight. After about 2 1/2 years on Femara I am noticing my hair is thinning. Does anyone know if your hair eventually gets back to it's original fullness after stopping femara?
More questions for: Vitamin b6, Nail infection
More reviews for: Vitamin b6, Nail infection
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Biotin, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Clonidine for a patient with ACE Levels, Health, Hair Loss, Menopausal Symptoms, Memory Impairment, Menopause Hot Flashes. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: Have had continued hair loss for the last 5 years. It started slowly in the front of scalp but am now losing hair all over my head. Am wondering if it is the Clonidine causing this problem. Am taking Clonidine for Menopausal Hot Flashes.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Lasix, Fluticasone Propionate, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Multivitamin, Shatavari, Rehmannia, Omega-3, Prilosec, Hydrocortisone, Xanax, Gabapentin, Norco, Fentanyl-50 for a patient with Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Muscle Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Allergic Sinusitis, Adrenal Insufficiency, Skin Disorder, Poor Peripheral Circulation, Nutritional Support, Blood In Ejaculation, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Addison's Disease, Tremor, Fibromyalgia, Breakthrough Pain, Herniated Intervertebral Disk. The patient has Nerve Root Lesion Nos, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Ganglion, Abdominal Pain, Head Injury, Mastoid Effusion, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Aches And Pains In Bones, Paralysis, Yeast Infections And Yogurt, Muscular Weakness, Empty Sella Syndrome, Chiari Malformation, Avm - Cerebral, Spondylosis, Degenerative Joint Disease, Musculoskeletal Stiffness, Pain - Head, Fatigue - Chronic, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Cramps - Muscle, Vision Blurred, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Dizziness, Restlessness, Skin Burning Sensation, Migraine With Aura, Pain - Muscles
Comments: I have been in pain and have suffered for over 7 years with muscle pain with cramping, aching, burning, stinging, pins/needles, weakness, numbness and paralysis, etc. I live with fatigue and utter exhaustion everyday and hate having to take medicine period, but have no choice in the matter. I know t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Aspirin, Terbinafine Hydrochloride, Omega-3 for a patient with Mthfr A1298c Homozygous Mutation (homocistein Is Withon Norms), Prevention Of Premature Ovulation, Fungal Skin Infection. The patient has Cardiolipin Antibody Positive
Comments: In 2010, during pregnancy I deveoped foot fungal infection; I had a Caesarean section and afterwords fungal infection got worsen (maybe because of antibiotics).
In January 2012, I had Cardiolipin Antibody (only IgM) Positive (severity level - High). We don't know what caused it (I have not any auto ...
- A study of drug interactions between Benicar HCT, Lorazepam, Livalo, Prilosec, Magnesium Malate, Folate, Malic Acid, Vitamin B6, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Oxaprozin, Viibryd for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Cholesterol, Acid Reflux, Low Blood Magnesium, Diet - Magnesium, Menopausal Symptoms, For Seniors Supplement, Bone And Joint Pain, Depression Postmenopausal. The patient has Severe Joint Pain, Shoulder Pain, Knee Pain - Tollerance To Lorazepam?
Comments: I have had severe bone, muscle, joint pain in shoulders, knees, and hips all over actually. In the past 3 months I have began taking additional Magnesium through a tablet from Jigsaw company called Magnesium w/srt. Includes 5 mg Vit. B6 as pyrodoxal-5-Phophate 5 mg, folate, dimagasium Malate 500mg ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B6, Calcium, Multivitamin, Krill Oil, Keppra for a patient with Irritability, Cramps - Leg, Health, Epilepsy. The patient has Dizziness, Headache, Hallucination, Emotional Poverty, Nausea
Comments: First "staring spell" November of 2012. Since been to the neurologist. Clear MRI and Cat Scan. EEG showed epilepsy, not any specific type. Started on Keppra 250mg twice daily early January to 250mg in the morning/500mg in the evening and last week increased to 500mg twice daily. Mainly experienced i ...
More related studies for: Vitamin b6, Nail infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.