Home > Vitamin c > Anxiety > Vitamin c and Anxiety
Review: could Vitamin c cause Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)?
We study 1,141 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin c from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin c and have Anxiety >>>
Vitamin c (latest outcomes from 1,503 users) has active ingredients of L-ascorbic acid. It is often used in health.
Anxiety (latest reports from 1,270,394 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,141 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin c. Among them, 21 people (1.84%) have Anxiety.
Time on Vitamin c when people have Anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anxiety when taking Vitamin c * :
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Vitamin c * :
Severity of Anxiety when taking Vitamin c ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anxiety ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (2 people, 9.52%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 9.52%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 9.52%)
- Fibromyalgia (2 people, 9.52%)
- Depression (2 people, 9.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin e (9 people, 42.86%)
- Vitamin b complex cap (6 people, 28.57%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 23.81%)
- Vitamin d (5 people, 23.81%)
- Multivitamin (4 people, 19.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety while taking Vitamin C?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin c and have Anxiety
- support group for people who take Vitamin c
- support group for people who have Anxiety
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has anybody had multi lobar pneumonia from reaction to methotrexate?
Bilateral multilobar pneumonia - rheumatologist considers it was caused by a reaction to methotrexate I was taking for ankylosing spondylitis and I was lucky to survive. Anyone have this and later shown to have scarring of the lungs?
- Propanolol & xanax overdose?
I took 3x the dosage on each. I tried to throw up after but I only saw 1 propranolol come out. What should I watch for to know if I should see a doctor?
- How often is parkinson's disease confused with chronic lyme diseasse?
Back in the early 1950s I had the joy and privilege of spending a couple of summers on Cape Cod. As a kid, a lot of that time was spent playing in the grove of poplar trees and bramble behind the house. I clearly remember numerous buried tics, some of which resulted in a circular ring around the t ...
More questions for: Vitamin c, Anxiety
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoplicine /and /xanax taken together
I am wondering if zopocline is compatible with Xanax. I have taken the together and had no adverse effects. Has any had this experience?
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Vitamin c, Anxiety
On eHealthMe, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) is often used for health. Find out below the conditions Vitamin C is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin C used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Isosorbide Mononitrate, Melatonin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Curcumin, Metoprolol Tartrate, Zolpidem Tartrate, Doxazosin Mesylate for a patient with Heart Rate Decreased, Insomnia Concerns, Cold Sore, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Arthritis, Heart Mri, Chronic Insomnia, Blood Pressure Decreased. The patient has Anxiety And Stress
- A study of drug interactions between Valeriana Officinalis, Rhizome Di Kava-Kava, Omega 3, Calcium Magnesium Inositol Hexaphosphate, Glucosamine Sulfate, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Tribulus Terrestris, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Multivitamin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Soma, Meloxicam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Losartan for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Anxiety, Routine Health Maintenance, Sexual Dysfunction, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Hypertension. The patient has High Blood Pressure, Depression, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Savella, Vicodin, Ortho Tri-cyclen 28, Vitamin C for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Pain Management, Birth Control. The patient has Tachycardia, Chest Pain, Anxiety, Hypertension, Drug Withdrawal Syndrome, Palpitations, Ophthalmoplegic Migraine
More related studies for: Vitamin c, Anxiety
Recent Vitamin c related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Vitamin c, Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (19 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (1 hour ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)