Review: could Vitamin c cause Heart rate increased?
Summary: Heart rate increased is found among people who take Vitamin c, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Vitamin e, and have Hormone level abnormal.
We study 1,167 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin c from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Heart rate increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart rate increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vitamin c and have Heart rate increased >>>
Vitamin c has active ingredients of L-ascorbic acid. It is often used in health. (latest outcomes from 1,543 Vitamin c users)
Heart rate increased
Heart rate increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma. (latest reports from 39,708 Heart rate increased patients)
On Apr, 14, 2015: 1,167 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin c. Among them, 9 people (0.77%) have Heart Rate Increased.
Time on Vitamin c when people have Heart rate increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Vitamin c * :
|Heart rate increased||77.78%||22.22% |
Age of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Vitamin c * :
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||22.22%||0.00%||0.00%||77.78% |
Severity of Heart rate increased when taking Vitamin c ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Heart rate increased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hormone level abnormal (1 people, 11.11%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 11.11%)
- Acne cystic (1 people, 11.11%)
- Flatulence (1 people, 11.11%)
- Heart rate increased (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin e (6 people, 66.67%)
- Lasix (3 people, 33.33%)
- Glucophage (3 people, 33.33%)
- Magnesium (3 people, 33.33%)
- Tikosyn (3 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vitamin c and heart rate increased on
Do you have Heart Rate Increased while taking Vitamin C?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vitamin c and have Heart Rate Increased
- support group for people who take Vitamin c
- support group for people who have Heart Rate Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Vitamin C for a 22-year old woman with Fibroadenoma - Breast. The patient has Fibroadenoma Of Breast
- A study of side effects of Vitamin C for a 45-year old man with Flu. The patient has Dermatitis Atopic, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Rosacea, Hypercholesterolaemia Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Omega 3, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D for a 18-year old boy with Urticaria Cholinergic. The patient has Hives
- A study of drug interactions between St. John's Wort, Vitamin C, Biotin, Zyrtec, Garlic, Multivitamin, L-Lysine, Indian Tumeric, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Sertraline, Relpax, Butalbital, Acetaminophen And Caffeine, Baclofen, Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman with Dysthymic Disorder, Acne Cystic, Rhinitis, General Physical Health Deterioration, Pain - Leg, Migraine, Belching.
- A study of drug interactions between Requip, Azilect for a 54-year old man with Parkinsonism. The patient has Heart Rate Increased
Recent Vitamin c related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin C, Alpha - Lipoic Acid for a 19-year old girl who has Na
- Comparions of Vitamin C, Provera for a 38-year old woman who has Infertility
- Comparions of Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 56-year old man who has Enzyme Supplementation
- Comparions of Fish Oil, Aspirin, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 72-year old man who has Vitamin D Decreased
- Comparions of Vitamin C, Xarelto for a 62-year old man who has DVT
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.