Review: could Vitamin c cause Heart rate increased?
Summary: Heart rate increased is found among people who take Vitamin c, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Vitamin e, and have Hormone level abnormal.
We study 1,143 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin c from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Heart rate increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart rate increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin c and have Heart rate increased >>>
Vitamin c has active ingredients of L-ascorbic acid. It is often used in immune enhancement therapy. (latest outcomes from Vitamin c 1,513 users)
Heart rate increased
Heart rate increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma.(latest reports from Heart rate increased 39,610 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: 1,143 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin c. Among them, 9 people (0.79%) have Heart Rate Increased.
Time on Vitamin c when people have Heart rate increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Gender of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Vitamin c * :
|Heart rate increased||77.78%||22.22% |
Age of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Vitamin c * :
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||22.22%||0.00%||0.00%||77.78% |
Severity of Heart rate increased when taking Vitamin c ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Heart rate increased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hormone level abnormal (1 people, 11.11%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 11.11%)
- Acne cystic (1 people, 11.11%)
- Flatulence (1 people, 11.11%)
- Heart rate increased (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin e (6 people, 66.67%)
- Lasix (3 people, 33.33%)
- Glucophage (3 people, 33.33%)
- Magnesium (3 people, 33.33%)
- Tikosyn (3 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Rate Increased while taking Vitamin C?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin c and have Heart Rate Increased
- support group for people who take Vitamin c
- support group for people who have Heart Rate Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is xanax useful to trear increased heart rate
pulse rate sky high and very nervous. took half a skelaxin barrel shaped pill beige in color.
- Is it possible for me to stop taking advair without getting short of breath (1 answer)
I take these meds everyday the singulair I take one a day and the Advair I take twice a day. I take vitamin C on occasions. I do not feel bad but there are times when I have bad indegestion. Also my face is getting very round and I would like to know why? Is there any way I can maybe stop taking the advair? is there an alternative med
- Will tramadol cause rapid heart beat?
I have been taking Tramadol for 1 1/2 years and within the past 6 weeks have developed an unexplained rapid heart beat. The heart monitor I wore for 24 hours indicated a premature heart but after a month the EKG was normal. I was taken off of Toprol and instructed to take magnesium (400) milligrams once daily. I am now having episodes of rapid heart beat especially when arising. Does the Tramadol have anything to do with this?
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine? (2 answers)
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapentin, which definitely helps, but doesn't erase, and on some days, the headache really sends me to bed. Any thoughts?
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications (1 answer)
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
More questions for: Vitamin c, Heart rate increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions (1 response)
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
More reviews for: Vitamin c, Heart rate increased
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- i have never had this problem before. i smoked marijuana on 2 separate occasions where i got very pale, blue lips, cold sweats, belching, bloated stomach, dizziness, vision gone, and could barely hear. it starts with difficulty swallowing and heavy breathing that leads into the panic. the second tim ...
- Have had continued hair loss for the last 5 years. It started slowly in the front of scalp but am now losing hair all over my head. Am wondering if it is the Clonidine causing this problem. Am taking Clonidine for Menopausal Hot Flashes.
- 7 years ago confirmed high cortisol possible adrenal fatigue. hyperthryoid documented abdomenal pain mri negative on pituitary and abdomen
counselling and diet
today, internal tremors, reactive hypoglycemia, anemic, neuropathy, vitiligo, hypersensitivity, elevated tsh, hashimoto antibodies, ab ...
- Concern about allopurinol having exacerbated peripheral neuropathy
Also concerned about drugs and their interactions causing ED if I stop taking blood pressure meds incidence of ED is reduced considerably.
More related studies for: Vitamin c, Heart rate increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.