Review: could Vitamin c cause Synovial cyst?
Summary: there is no Synovial cyst reported by people who take Vitamin c yet.
We study 1,167 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin c from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Synovial cyst and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vitamin c and have Synovial cyst >>>
Vitamin c has active ingredients of L-ascorbic acid. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from 1,543 Vitamin c users)
Synovial cyst (cyst of joint filled with synovial fluid) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, metastases to bone. (latest reports from 2,148 Synovial cyst patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Synovial Cyst while taking Vitamin C?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vitamin c
- support group for people who have Synovial Cyst
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Prevacid, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Flonase, Provera, Hydrochlorothiazide, Zithromax for a 44-year old woman with Allergies, Ulcer - Stomach, Immune System Disorder, Vitamin D Deficiency, Anxiety Disorder, Multiple Allergies, No Periods, High Blood Pressure, Acute Bronchitis. The patient has Tongue Coated
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Aloe, Toprol-xl, Synthroid for a 80-year old woman with General Health, Heartburn, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Feeling Cold, Frequent Bowel Movements, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Tingling Of Head And Body
- A study of side effects of Vitamin C for a 22-year old woman with Fibroadenoma - Breast. The patient has Fibroadenoma Of Breast
- A study of side effects of Vitamin C for a 45-year old man with Flu. The patient has Dermatitis Atopic, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Rosacea, Hypercholesterolaemia Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Omega 3, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D for a 18-year old boy with Urticaria Cholinergic. The patient has Hives
Recent Vitamin c related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin C, Alpha - Lipoic Acid for a 19-year old girl who has Na
- Comparions of Vitamin C, Provera for a 38-year old woman who has Infertility
- Comparions of Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 56-year old man who has Enzyme Supplementation
- Comparions of Fish Oil, Aspirin, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 72-year old man who has Vitamin D Decreased
- Comparions of Vitamin C, Xarelto for a 62-year old man who has DVT
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.