Home > Vitamin c > Synovial cyst > Vitamin c and Synovial cyst
Review: could Vitamin c cause Synovial cyst?
We study 1,141 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin c from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Synovial cyst and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin c and have Synovial cyst >>>
Vitamin c (latest outcomes from 1,503 users) has active ingredients of L-ascorbic acid. It is often used in health.
Synovial cyst (cyst of joint filled with synovial fluid) (latest reports from 26,198 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, metastases to bone.
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Synovial Cyst while taking Vitamin C?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin c
- support group for people who have Synovial Cyst
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it possible for me to stop taking advair without getting short of breath
I take these meds everyday the singulair I take one a day and the Advair I take twice a day. I take vitamin C on occasions. I do not feel bad but there are times when I have bad indegestion. Also my face is getting very round and I would like to know why? Is there any way I can maybe stop taking the ...
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia when taking levothyroxine?
I want to lose 30 pounds by adding garcinia cambogia to my daily intake.
- Are cannibinoids / cbd a suitable treatment for neurosarcoidosis instead of prednisone?
I am a 47 year old white male. 1 year ago I started to feel tingling in fingertips, which evolved into numbness, and spread up both arms and feet / legs. An MRI showed significant inflammation of cervical spinal cord. Monitoring and some treatments for most of the year to determine cause. Positi ...
- Can using coq10 whilst on blood pressure meds (ibersartan) cause anxiety and panic attack symptoms
Since commencing use of Ubiquinol (COQ10) over 2 months ago, anxiety and panic attack symptoms (racing heart, irregular breathing) have occurred for the first time. I am also on approval blood pressure medication and blood pressure has been well controlled for over 7 years. I now noted that the COQ1 ...
- What should i do to relieve the flushing symptoms?
Was diagnosed with Parkinson's in March 2013. My doctor has prescribed sinemet, which I have tried 3 times, but during each,I have experienced periods of flushing, agitation, and restless legs--to the point of feeling truly ill. He doesn't believe that there is a cause and effect relationship bet ...
- Do any of my medications cause peripheral neuropathy
Peripheral neuropathy started after my diagnosis and the initiation of the RA meds. My Rheumatologist says it is not associated with the meds BUT I find info on the net that disagrees. I think it is the med(s). I am interested in what experience others have had. Thanks K
- 40 year female, unconcious for 4 hour and she was taking metformin. what is the probable.diagnosis?? lactis acidosis or hyper osmolar non ketotic coma??
I am a medical student. I am preparing for my exams so i want help from any other medical student or doctor who can answer my queries. That would be a great help for me. Thank you very much.
- Does vitamin d and ibuprofen cause vitiligo
After taking a combination of Advil and vitamin D I have experienced the on set of vitiligo, I find if i take in combination my condition gets worse if I only take one it remains the same but does not get better
- Would it help treating a bad case of gbs with at least 3 grams of vit c?
A 38 year old male patient was suddenly weakened, then diagnosed as GBS, received in a reputable clinic (Avila, Caracas) an inmunoglobulin therapy por 5 days, then plasmapheresis for 6 sessions, and frequent physical therapy. But we notice very Little improvement and cannot even grab a cellphone or ...
More questions for: Vitamin c, Synovial cyst
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
More reviews for: Vitamin c, Synovial cyst
On eHealthMe, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) is often used for health. Find out below the conditions Vitamin C is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin C used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Vitamin c, Synovial cyst
Recent Vitamin c related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 56-year old man who has Enzyme Supplementation
- Comparions of Fish Oil, Aspirin, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 72-year old man who has Vitamin D Decreased
- Comparions of Vitamin C, Xarelto for a 62-year old man who has DVT
- Comparions of Vitamin C, Ferrous Citrate Fe 59, Penicillin, B Complex Vitamin, Ibuprofen for a 20-year old woman who has Anemia - B12 Deficiency
- Comparions of L-Lysine, Garlic, Vitamin C, Cholestyramine (Teva) - EQ 4GM RESIN/PACKET, Valtrex (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 1GM BASE for a 32-year old man who has Oral Herpes
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Vitamin C, , Grape Seed Extract, Arimidex (Astrazeneca) - 1MG for a 55-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Treatment
- Comparions of Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Milk Thistle, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate (Mylan) - 200MG for a 22-year old man who has Lupus Erythematosus
- Comparions of Vitamin C, Fish Oil for a 2-year old girl who has Liquid Nitrogen
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Compound, Vitamin C for a 19-year old boy who has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
- Comparions of Lisinopril (Par Pharm) - 20MG, Vitamin C for a 48-year old man who has Blood Pressure Decreased
More related comparison studies for: Vitamin c, Synovial cyst
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.