Home > Vitamin c > Synovial cyst > Vitamin c and Synovial cyst
Review: could Vitamin c cause Synovial cyst?
We study 1,141 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin c from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Synovial cyst and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin c and have Synovial cyst >>>
Vitamin c (latest outcomes from 1,509 users) has active ingredients of L-ascorbic acid. It is often used in immune enhancement therapy.
Synovial cyst (cyst of joint filled with synovial fluid) (latest reports from 26,205 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, metastases to bone.
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Synovial Cyst while taking Vitamin C?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin c
- support group for people who have Synovial Cyst
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it possible for me to stop taking advair without getting short of breath
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Asthma Late Onset, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Singulair, Vitamin C)
I take these meds everyday the singulair I take one a day and the Advair I take twice a day. I take vitamin C on occasions. I do not feel bad but there are times when I have bad indegestion. Also my face is getting very round and I would like to know why? Is there any way I can maybe stop taking the ...
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Thrashing And Kicking Nightmares, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prozac, Ginkgo Biloba, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Beta Glucans, Ashwagandha, Garlic Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10, Ginseng, Melatonin, Salmon Oil, Slo-Niacin, Zinc Sulfate, Probiotic, Glycine, Grape Seed, Chromium Picolinate, SEANOL, Iron EDTA, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Multivitamin)
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia when taking levothyroxine?
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism Postoperative, and takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vitamin C, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Calcium D - Glucarate, Garcinia Cambogia)
I want to lose 30 pounds by adding garcinia cambogia to my daily intake.
- Are cannibinoids / cbd a suitable treatment for neurosarcoidosis instead of prednisone?
(Asked by a 47 year old man who has Neurosarcoidosis, and takes Prednisone, Meloxicam, Multivitamin, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12)
I am a 47 year old white male. 1 year ago I started to feel tingling in fingertips, which evolved into numbness, and spread up both arms and feet / legs. An MRI showed significant inflammation of cervical spinal cord. Monitoring and some treatments for most of the year to determine cause. Positi ...
- Can using coq10 whilst on blood pressure meds (ibersartan) cause anxiety and panic attack symptoms
(Asked by a 51 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Irbesartan; Hydrochlorothiazide, Krill Oil, Kelp, Ubiquinol, Vitamin C)
Since commencing use of Ubiquinol (COQ10) over 2 months ago, anxiety and panic attack symptoms (racing heart, irregular breathing) have occurred for the first time. I am also on approval blood pressure medication and blood pressure has been well controlled for over 7 years. I now noted that the COQ1 ...
More questions for: Vitamin c, Synovial cyst
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Allergy, Urticaria, and takes Lansoprazole, Famotidine, Vitamin C)
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
More reviews for: Vitamin c, Synovial cyst
- A study of side effects of Vitamin C for a patient with Enzyme Supplementation. The patient has Flatulance With Coughing
Comments: Poor pelvic floor muscles
- A study of side effects of Vitamin C for a patient with Platelet Count. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness)
Comments: Has no usual ITP symptoms. Low Platelet count. Took Steroids for about a year with no permanent effects on Platelet count. Tried various supplements and diets. learning to survive with "tiredness"
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Soya, Oil Of Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Co-codamol for a patient with Enzyme Supplementation, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Vanadyl Sulphate, Pms. The patient has Reflux
Comments: I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if something hasn't been swallowed properly. THE LUMp is not present all the time but I am very aware of it when it's there.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Biotin, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Clonidine for a patient with ACE Levels, Health, Hair Loss, Menopausal Symptoms, Memory Impairment, Menopause Hot Flashes. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: Have had continued hair loss for the last 5 years. It started slowly in the front of scalp but am now losing hair all over my head. Am wondering if it is the Clonidine causing this problem. Am taking Clonidine for Menopausal Hot Flashes.
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Fish Oil, Coenzyme Q - 10, Zyrtec, Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, Zetia for a patient with Health, Energy, General Symptom, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Allergies, Hypertension. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: In last year my hair texture is changing to fine and frizzy. Breaks easily and increasing hair loss, especially around face and sides of head.
More related studies for: Vitamin c, Synovial cyst
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.