Home > Vitamin c > White blood cell count increased > Vitamin c and White blood cell count increased
Review: could Vitamin c cause White blood cell count increased?
Summary: White blood cell count increased is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin c.
We study 1,141 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin c from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have White blood cell count increased. Find out below who they are, when they have White blood cell count increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin c and have White blood cell count increased >>>
Vitamin c (latest outcomes from 1,511 users) has active ingredients of L-ascorbic acid. It is often used in vitamin supplementation.
White blood cell count increased
White blood cell count increased (latest reports from 23,523 patients) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 1,141 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin c. Among them, 5 people (0.44%) have White Blood Cell Count Increased.
Time on Vitamin c when people have White blood cell count increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|White blood cell count increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have White blood cell count increased when taking Vitamin c * :
|White blood cell count increased||20.00%||80.00% |
Age of people who have White blood cell count increased when taking Vitamin c * :
|White blood cell count increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||60.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gleevec (2 people, 40.00%)
- Synthroid (2 people, 40.00%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 40.00%)
- Prilosec (2 people, 40.00%)
- Sulpyrine (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have White Blood Cell Count Increased while taking Vitamin C?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin c and have White Blood Cell Count Increased
- support group for people who take Vitamin c
- support group for people who have White Blood Cell Count Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it possible for me to stop taking advair without getting short of breath
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Asthma Late Onset, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Singulair, Vitamin C)
I take these meds everyday the singulair I take one a day and the Advair I take twice a day. I take vitamin C on occasions. I do not feel bad but there are times when I have bad indegestion. Also my face is getting very round and I would like to know why? Is there any way I can maybe stop taking the ...
- I have nightmares almost every night with thrashing and kicking...is this caused by my medications
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Thrashing And Kicking Nightmares, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prozac, Ginkgo Biloba, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Terazosin Hydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Beta Glucans, Ashwagandha, Garlic Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin C, Coenzyme Q10, Ginseng, Melatonin, Salmon Oil, Slo-Niacin, Zinc Sulfate, Probiotic, Glycine, Grape Seed, Chromium Picolinate, SEANOL, Iron EDTA, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Multivitamin)
Diagnosed with sleep apnea 2 years ago and uses a C-pap machine every night.
- Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia when taking levothyroxine?
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism Postoperative, and takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vitamin C, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Calcium D - Glucarate, Garcinia Cambogia)
I want to lose 30 pounds by adding garcinia cambogia to my daily intake.
- Are cannibinoids / cbd a suitable treatment for neurosarcoidosis instead of prednisone?
(Asked by a 47 year old man who has Neurosarcoidosis, and takes Prednisone, Meloxicam, Multivitamin, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12)
I am a 47 year old white male. 1 year ago I started to feel tingling in fingertips, which evolved into numbness, and spread up both arms and feet / legs. An MRI showed significant inflammation of cervical spinal cord. Monitoring and some treatments for most of the year to determine cause. Positi ...
- Can using coq10 whilst on blood pressure meds (ibersartan) cause anxiety and panic attack symptoms
(Asked by a 51 year old man who has High Blood Pressure, and takes Irbesartan; Hydrochlorothiazide, Krill Oil, Kelp, Ubiquinol, Vitamin C)
Since commencing use of Ubiquinol (COQ10) over 2 months ago, anxiety and panic attack symptoms (racing heart, irregular breathing) have occurred for the first time. I am also on approval blood pressure medication and blood pressure has been well controlled for over 7 years. I now noted that the COQ1 ...
More questions for: Vitamin c, White blood cell count increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lansoprazole and vitamin c drug interactions
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Allergy, Urticaria, and takes Lansoprazole, Famotidine, Vitamin C)
Whenever I use a gastric ulcer or gastric acid treatment drug and eat any food that contains vitamine C, like lemon, orange, etc. I get a strong skin allergy with swollen insecbyte type itching redness, that lasts about two days for each one.
More reviews for: Vitamin c, White blood cell count increased
- A study of side effects of Meloxicam for a patient with Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has White Blood Cell Count Increased, Staph Skin Infection (a bacterial infection cause by staph bacteria)
Comments: Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a serious infection and was just notified that inspite of the infection now being under control with some serious antibiotics after spending three days in the hospital my white blood count continues to be high and has increased since my release from ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Biotin, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Clonidine for a patient with ACE Levels, Health, Hair Loss, Menopausal Symptoms, Memory Impairment, Menopause Hot Flashes. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: Have had continued hair loss for the last 5 years. It started slowly in the front of scalp but am now losing hair all over my head. Am wondering if it is the Clonidine causing this problem. Am taking Clonidine for Menopausal Hot Flashes.
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Biotin, Adrenal Cortex Extract, Dopamine Hydrochloride, Pancreatin, Fluoxetine, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Vitamin C for a patient with Autoimmune Thyroiditis, Brittle Nails, Fatigue, Tremor, Pancreatic Enzymes Decreased, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Deficiency Anaemia, Hashish. The patient has Painful Abdomen, Bloating, Tenderness, Fluid Retention Weight Gain
Comments: 7 years ago confirmed high cortisol possible adrenal fatigue. hyperthryoid documented abdomenal pain mri negative on pituitary and abdomen
counselling and diet
today, internal tremors, reactive hypoglycemia, anemic, neuropathy, vitiligo, hypersensitivity, elevated tsh, hashimoto antibodies, ab ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Potassium Gluconate, Butrans, Androgel, Viibryd, Livalo, Tribenzor, Nexium, Metformin, Lantus, Atenolol, Lovaza, Allopurinol for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, General Physical Condition, Muscle Weakness, Pain, Testosterone, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Sugar, Gout. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus, Erectile Dysfunction, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: Concern about allopurinol having exacerbated peripheral neuropathy
Also concerned about drugs and their interactions causing ED if I stop taking blood pressure meds incidence of ED is reduced considerably.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Magnesium, Garlic, Fish Oil, Topamax for a patient with Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Sleep Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, Migraine. The patient has Osteoporosis, Swelling Of A Joint, Face Pain, Migraine, Fatigue, Dizziness
Comments: My celiac panel was very abnormal except for IGA which was normal. However I do not have GI symptoms. I have dizziness and light- headed ness. When I eliminated topamax the symptoms resolved. I wonder if topamax caused the blood work abnormality? I have taken it for 10 years?
More related studies for: Vitamin c, White blood cell count increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.