Review: could Vitamin c cause White blood cell count increased?
Summary: White blood cell count increased is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin c.
We study 1,163 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin c from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have White blood cell count increased. Find out below who they are, when they have White blood cell count increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vitamin c and have White blood cell count increased >>>
Vitamin c has active ingredients of L-ascorbic acid. It is often used in immune enhancement therapy. (latest outcomes from 1,536 Vitamin c users)
White blood cell count increased
White blood cell count increased has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 23,536 White blood cell count increased patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 1,154 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin c. Among them, 5 people (0.43%) have White Blood Cell Count Increased.
Time on Vitamin c when people have White blood cell count increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|White blood cell count increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have White blood cell count increased when taking Vitamin c * :
|White blood cell count increased||20.00%||80.00% |
Age of people who have White blood cell count increased when taking Vitamin c * :
|White blood cell count increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||60.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Gleevec (2 people, 40.00%)
- Synthroid (2 people, 40.00%)
- Ibuprofen (2 people, 40.00%)
- Prilosec (2 people, 40.00%)
- Sulpyrine (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vitamin c and white blood cell count increased on
Do you have White Blood Cell Count Increased while taking Vitamin C?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Vitamin c and have White Blood Cell Count Increased
- support group for people who take Vitamin c
- support group for people who have White Blood Cell Count Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Estradiol, Mesalamine, Ultracet, Allegra for a 25-year old woman with Antibiotic Associated Colitis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Ulcerative Colitis, Sinusitis. The patient has Feeling Guilty
- A study of drug interactions between Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin C, Garlic, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Apple Cider Vinegar for a 50-year old woman with Lumps In The Breasts, Health. The patient has Lumpy Breasts, Runny Nose
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, B-12, Flaxseed Oil, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lyrica, Metformin, Gemfibrozil, Lisinopril, Carvedilol for a 68-year old man with Nerve Damage - Diabetic, Oil, Hypertension, Diabetes Insipidus. The patient has Dizziness, Difficulty In Walking
- A study of side effects of Vitamin C for a 48-year old woman with Immune Response. The patient has Ear Popping (discomfort and possible damage in the ear due to pressure differences between the inside and outside of the eardrum)
Recent Vitamin c related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin C, Alpha - Lipoic Acid for a 19-year old girl who has Na
- Comparions of Vitamin C, Provera for a 38-year old woman who has Infertility
- Comparions of Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 56-year old man who has Enzyme Supplementation
- Comparions of Fish Oil, Aspirin, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 72-year old man who has Vitamin D Decreased
- Comparions of Vitamin C, Xarelto for a 62-year old man who has DVT
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.