Home > Vitamin d > Ammonia increased > Vitamin d and Ammonia increased
Review: could Vitamin d cause Ammonia increased?
We study 2,195 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin d from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ammonia increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Ammonia increased >>>
Vitamin d (latest outcomes from 3,971 users) has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets.
Ammonia increased (latest reports from 12,658 patients) has been reported by people with hepatitis c, hepatic neoplasm malignant, convulsion, epilepsy, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 2,110 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Ammonia Increased.
Time on Vitamin d when people have Ammonia increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Ammonia increased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Ammonia increased when taking Vitamin d * :
|Ammonia increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Ammonia increased when taking Vitamin d ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Ammonia increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Ammonia increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sleep apnoea syndrome (1 people, 100.00%)
- Stress and anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea (1 people, 100.00%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 100.00%)
- Migraine with aura (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nortriptyline hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lunesta (1 people, 100.00%)
- Escitalopram (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prochlorperazine (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ammonia Increased while taking Vitamin D?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Ammonia Increased
- support group for people who take Vitamin d
- support group for people who have Ammonia Increased
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- Has anyone been prescribed methotrexate for granuloma annulare?
I have had GA for 2 years now, however it has gotten progressively worse the past 6 months. It has now spread over 80% of my body. I am seeing an Endocrinologist next week as I believe my thyroid may play a big role in this. My Regular Dr. suggested I speak to Endocrinologist about a drug called Met ...
- What is causing my trigger fingers and thumbs
Trigger fingers and thumbs started in March 2014 and progressing. Worse on rest and a bit better when in use but very painful. Cholesterol is 5.6, weight is 47 kilos. In menopause for 4 years.
More questions for: Vitamin d, Ammonia increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Melatonin reduces essential tremor of the hand
After taking Melatonin 1mg as a sleep aid for several nights, I noticed that my essential tremor of the hand was showing improvement. Within a week the tremor was almost unnoticeable, and I could print and write neatly, even when slightly stressed at work. I haven't seen this response reported any ...
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
More reviews for: Vitamin d, Ammonia increased
On eHealthMe, Vitamin D (ergocalciferol) is often used for rickets. Find out below the conditions Vitamin D is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin D used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Vitamin d, Ammonia increased
Recent Vitamin d related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Vitamin d, Ammonia increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (15 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (39 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Disturbance In Sexual Arousal
- Stools Pale Or Clay Colored