Review: could Vitamin d cause Autoimmune hepatitis?
Summary: Autoimmune hepatitis is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin d.
We study 2,342 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin d from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Autoimmune hepatitis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Autoimmune hepatitis >>>
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from 4,126 Vitamin d users)
Autoimmune hepatitis has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 3,214 Autoimmune hepatitis patients)
On Feb, 19, 2015: 2,300 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Autoimmune Hepatitis.
Time on Vitamin d when people have Autoimmune hepatitis * :
Age of people who have Autoimmune hepatitis when taking Vitamin d * :
|Autoimmune hepatitis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Autoimmune hepatitis when taking Vitamin d ** :
How people recovered from Autoimmune hepatitis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Triamterene and hydrochlorothiazide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Avonex (1 people, 100.00%)
- Provigil (1 people, 100.00%)
- Calcium with vitamin d (1 people, 100.00%)
- Multi-vitamin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vitamin d and autoimmune hepatitis on
Do you have Autoimmune Hepatitis while taking Vitamin D?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Autoimmune Hepatitis
- support group for people who take Vitamin d
- support group for people who have Autoimmune Hepatitis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Calcium, Vitamin D, Ranitidine, Ondansetron, Tramadol, Anastrozole for a 32-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Calcium Deficiency, Vitamin D Decreased, Heartburn, Nausea, Pain - Back, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Stuffy Nose, Sore Throat, Runny Nose
- A study of drug interactions between Certirizine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Losartan, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 34-year old woman with Allergies, Deficiancy, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing, Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Effexor, Lipitor, Estradiol for a 58-year old woman with Mood Disorder, Autoimmune Disorder, Nutrition - Inadequate, Heart Disease, Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Headache, Tension, Eyes - Dry, Abdominal Bloating
- A study of drug interactions between Branched - Chain Amino Acids, Zinc Sulfate, Selenium, Beta Glucans, Glucosamine Sulfate, Flaxseed Oil, Quercetin-3-rutinoside, Boswellin Serrata Resin, CoQ10, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Indian Tumeric, Vitamin D, Pravastatin Sodium, Flonase, Asmanex Twisthaler, Losartan Potassium for a 67-year old man with Joint Pain, Antioxidant Therapy, Joint Stiffness, Pain - Joints, Inflammation Localised, Vitamin D Decreased, High Ldl-p, Asthma, Hbp. The patient has Pain - Joints
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Lunesta for a 65-year old woman with Low Egfr, Insomnia. The patient has Thyroiditis Subacute, Insomnia
Recent Vitamin d related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Vitamin D for a 40-year old woman who has Entropion
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium for a 63-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Losartan, Furosemide, Vitamin D, Ambien Cr, Albuterol for a 64-year old man who has Medial
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Nystatin for a 70-year old woman who has Candidiasis
- Comparions of Omega 3, Amlodipine Besylate, Ergocalciferol, Oxcarbazepine for a 38-year old man who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.