From FDA reports: Vitamin d and Cervical cyst
This is a study of Cervical cyst among people who take Vitamin d. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA and is updated regularly.
Do you have a question? Healthcare is personal: one drug can work differently between women and men, or for people of different ages. How do you find patients like you to answer your question, and ensure only patients like you can answer it? Our Personalized Q&A can help. Start now
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is used in rickets, vitamin d abnormal, alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, vitamin supplementation, general physical condition abnormal. Commonly reported side effects of Vitamin d include fatigue, nausea, chest pain, diarrhea, joint pain.
Cervical cyst has been reported by people with birth control, back pain, multiple sclerosis, breast cancer.
On Jun, 19, 2013: No report is found.
Next: check whether cervical cyst is from a drug or a condition
You can also:
On eHealthMe, Vitamin D (ergocalciferol) is often used for rickets. Find out below the conditions Vitamin D is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin D used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Browse Vitamin d side effects from A to Z:
Browse Vitamin d drug interactions with drugs from A to Z:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Related personalized Q&As (what is this?):
- Quality of life with graves' disease
(for a 54 year old woman who has Graves' Disease, Type 1 Diabetes, GERD, and takes Apidra, Methimazole, Dexilant, Vitamin D, Selenium)
After contracting a virus I experienced a "shut down" of my entire GI tract for greater than 4 months, then converted to Type 1 Diabetes (GAD-65 positive), also was found to be positive for Lyme Disease and was treated, then December 2012 was dx'd with Graves' Disease and most recently, my gall blad ...
- Can use of forteo cause nph?
(for a 86 year old woman who has Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus (NPH), and takes Vitamin D, Omega 3)
Had osteoporosis. Took Forteo for 2 years. Developed NPH during that time. NPH was not temporary. Also had back surgery immediately prior to Forteo usage; could the anesthesia have caused the NPH?
- Initially taking 50 iu of vit. d 3monthly to currently 10 iu per week for past 4 years for sever muscule cramps, charley; does help. recently, drs. discovered lipomas on my uterus and ileocecal valve.
(for a 60 year old woman who has Hypertension, and takes Vitamin D)
I am a university health professor and in good health. Diet range between flexitarian (fish and poultry-limited fried foods)and pesco-vegetarian with raw and frozen vegetables being the mainstay of each day! Before taking vitamin D3, around 3 yerars ago, I had perfect comprehensive check-ups; now li ...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent drug studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydrea for a 62-year old man who has Polycythemia Vera (59 minutes ago)
- Levothyroxine Sodium, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Furosemide, Metoprolol Succinate for a 71-year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Fluid Retention, PVC's Tachycardia (1 hour ago)
- Suprax for a 26-year old woman who has Typhoid Fever (1 hour ago)
- Clomid for a 31-year old woman who has Anovulatory Cycle (2 hours ago)
- Zolpidem, Crestor, , Axiron for a 58-year old man who has Cant Sleep, High Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Low Testosterone (2 hours ago)
- Yasmin, Vitamins, Alprazolam for a 32-year old woman who has PMS, Fatigue, Anxiety (2 hours ago)
- Simvastatin for a 69-year old man who has Fexofenadine (3 hours ago)
- Nuvaring, Viibryd, Xanax, Adderall 30 for a 27-year old woman who has Birth Control And Family Planning, Depression - Major, Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks , Focus, Concentration (3 hours ago)
- Allopurinol, Finasteride, Perindopril Erbumine for a 69-year old man who has Gout, Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure (3 hours ago)
- Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 29-year old woman who has Anxiety & Insomnia (3 hours ago)