Review: could Vitamin d cause Heart rate increased?
Summary: Heart rate increased is found among people who take Vitamin d, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Prednisone, and have Systemic lupus erythematosus.
We study 2,370 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin d from FDA and social media. Among them, 9 have Heart rate increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart rate increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Heart rate increased >>>
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from 4,179 Vitamin d users)
Heart rate increased
Heart rate increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma. (latest reports from 39,721 Heart rate increased patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: 2,370 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d. Among them, 9 people (0.38%) have Heart Rate Increased.
Time on Vitamin d when people have Heart rate increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Vitamin d * :
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||11.11%||33.33%||22.22% |
Severity of Heart rate increased when taking Vitamin d ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Heart rate increased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Heart rate increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (3 people, 33.33%)
- Gerd (1 people, 11.11%)
- Herniated intervertebral disk (1 people, 11.11%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 11.11%)
- Muscle spasms (1 people, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone (4 people, 44.44%)
- Folic acid (4 people, 44.44%)
- Baclofen (4 people, 44.44%)
- Benlysta (3 people, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vitamin d and heart rate increased on
Do you have Heart Rate Increased while taking Vitamin D?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Heart Rate Increased
- support group for people who take Vitamin d
- support group for people who have Heart Rate Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Atenolol, Vitamin B12 for a 58-year old woman with Low Egfr, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Oesophagitis Ulcerative, Diverticulitis Intestinal, Fibromyalgia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Losartan, Metoprolol Succinate, Synthroid, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 72-year old woman with Supplement, Sjogren's Syndrome, Hypertension, Cardiac Flutter, Hypothyroidism, Ldl/hdl Ratio Increased. The patient has Laboratory Test Abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Omega 3, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D for a 18-year old boy with Urticaria Cholinergic. The patient has Hives
- A study of drug interactions between Concerta, Duavee, Vitamin D, Neurontin, Ativan for a 52-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Menopause Hot Flashes, Iga Deficiency, Night Sweats, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Requip, Azilect for a 54-year old man with Parkinsonism. The patient has Heart Rate Increased
Recent Vitamin d related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Vitamin D for a 40-year old woman who has Entropion
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium for a 63-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Losartan, Furosemide, Vitamin D, Ambien Cr, Albuterol for a 64-year old man who has Medial
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Nystatin for a 70-year old woman who has Candidiasis
- Comparions of Omega 3, Amlodipine Besylate, Ergocalciferol, Oxcarbazepine for a 38-year old man who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.