Home > Vitamin d > Kidney infection > Vitamin d and Kidney infection
Review: could Vitamin d cause Kidney infection?
We study 2,195 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin d from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Kidney infection and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Kidney infection >>>
Vitamin d (latest outcomes from 3,971 users) has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets.
Kidney infection (latest reports from 28,619 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 2,195 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d. Among them, 1 people (0.05%) has Kidney Infection.
Time on Vitamin d when people have Kidney infection * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Kidney infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Kidney infection when taking Vitamin d * :
|Kidney infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Kidney infection when taking Vitamin d ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Kidney infection||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Kidney infection ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Kidney infection||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety, apprehension, feeling uptight, jitters, stress, stress and anxiety, tension (1 people, 100.00%)
- Exhaustion, fatigue, lethargy, tiredness, weariness (1 people, 100.00%)
- Fatigue (1 people, 100.00%)
- Diabetes (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ace levels (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fenoprofen calcium (1 people, 100.00%)
- B complex vitamin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Xanax (1 people, 100.00%)
- Imitrex statdose (1 people, 100.00%)
- Natural dhea (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Infection while taking Vitamin D?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Kidney Infection
- support group for people who take Vitamin d
- support group for people who have Kidney Infection
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Effect of zoloft and vitamin d on seborrheic keratoses
Has anyone noted a change in their seborrheic keratoses after taking Zoloft?
Any changes after taking Vitamin D either 5000 IU daily or 50000 IU weekly
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- Has anyone been prescribed methotrexate for granuloma annulare?
I have had GA for 2 years now, however it has gotten progressively worse the past 6 months. It has now spread over 80% of my body. I am seeing an Endocrinologist next week as I believe my thyroid may play a big role in this. My Regular Dr. suggested I speak to Endocrinologist about a drug called Met ...
- What is causing my trigger fingers and thumbs
Trigger fingers and thumbs started in March 2014 and progressing. Worse on rest and a bit better when in use but very painful. Cholesterol is 5.6, weight is 47 kilos. In menopause for 4 years.
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Has anyone had problems with blood work eg. elevated levels of lymphocytes?
Had further blood work done and nothing showed up? tested for viral infections mono hiv cmv toxoplasmosis all neg. surface immunophenotyping by flow cytometry done nothing there any answers here?
- Can testosterone cause hyperkinectic heart symtom
I used testosone injections for more that 20 years.
- Does taking vitamine d suppelements help when deficiency is caused bij seroquel?
After having been on Seroquel 25 mg for several years now because of an anxiety disorder, I have tested positive for viatmine D deficiency. Apparently there is a strong correlation with seroquel. My question is: will taking a vitamine D supplement daily help enough to get back to an acceptable level ...
- My family member is dignosed with leprosy recently and i fear if i got infected
There is sudden pain in the right side of waist, and pain in ankle raises till thighes while walking through calves and make it almost difficult to take any further step. Thanks for taking interest and giving time
- Has anyone experienced muscle pain from taking biotin 5000 mcg?
Was taking Biotin for about a month when I experienced severe pain in my elbow. About a week later, I experienced severe pain in my right shoulder and arm to where it was almost frozen.
More questions for: Vitamin d, Kidney infection
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Melatonin reduces essential tremor of the hand
After taking Melatonin 1mg as a sleep aid for several nights, I noticed that my essential tremor of the hand was showing improvement. Within a week the tremor was almost unnoticeable, and I could print and write neatly, even when slightly stressed at work. I haven't seen this response reported any ...
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
- Migraine with dyazide
Took Dyazide for blood pressure escalating due to Cyclosporine. Have history of bad migraines but have not had them routinely for many years. Within 24 hours of starting treatment with Dyazide, severe headache began that lasted throughout the day and eventually led to ER treatment. Was told to no ...
- Health issues and struggles
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
- Kidney infection garcinia suspected to be the cause
I had complications a year ago, and did not this it was this supplement because I had previously used it before. I had blood in my urine, but tested negative for UTI, and bladder cancer. I started taking the medication again, and same problems, but I stayed on it longer (five days) and was diagnosed ...
- Nexium and pancreatitis
I was hospitalized twice with pancreatitis. It also caused an e-coli kidney infection. My major symptom is a throb in my abdomen which has lessened greatly since I stopped taking Nexium.
- Dilantin and interactions
I've taken Dilantin for over 40 years..seizure free for over 30 years..became hypothyroid 10 years ago..B12 deficient approximately 3 years ago and have had a benign arrhythmia for over 30 years. I take magnesium because it seems to hep the arrhythmia and vitamin d because mine is low normal.
More reviews for: Vitamin d, Kidney infection
On eHealthMe, Vitamin D (ergocalciferol) is often used for rickets. Find out below the conditions Vitamin D is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin D used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Vitamin d, Kidney infection
Recent Vitamin d related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Losartan, Furosemide, Vitamin D, Ambien Cr, Albuterol for a 64-year old man who has Medial
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Nystatin for a 70-year old woman who has Candidiasis
- Comparions of Omega 3, Amlodipine Besylate, Ergocalciferol, Oxcarbazepine for a 38-year old man who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Plavix for a 82-year old man who has Mini Stroke
- Comparions of Zyrtec, Aspirin, Vitamin D, Niacin, ALA for a 57-year old man who has High Blood Sugar
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Ultracet, Flexeril, Imuran for a 39-year old woman who has Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Magnesium Malate, Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Cymbalta for a 58-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Omeprazole, Lipitor, Synthroid, Xarelto for a 66-year old woman who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Sulfasalazine, Calcium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Tysabri for a 43-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Comparions of Bystolic, Vitamin D, Amlodipine Besylate, Combigan for a 80-year old man who has Glaucoma
More related comparison studies for: Vitamin d, Kidney infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.