Review: could Vitamin d cause Nerve injury?
Summary: Nerve injury is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin d.
We study 2,342 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin d from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Nerve injury and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Nerve injury >>>
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from 4,126 Vitamin d users)
Nerve injury has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 5,624 Nerve injury patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 2,342 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Nerve Injury.
Time on Vitamin d when people have Nerve injury * :
Age of people who have Nerve injury when taking Vitamin d * :
|Nerve injury||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Nerve injury when taking Vitamin d ** :
How people recovered from Nerve injury ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (1 people, 100.00%)
- Nerve injury (1 people, 100.00%)
- Breast cancer (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Glipizide (1 people, 100.00%)
- Temazepam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Olanzapine (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nerve Injury while taking Vitamin D?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Nerve Injury
- support group for people who take Vitamin d
- support group for people who have Nerve Injury
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Flonase, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Buspirone Hcl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Clonazepam, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man with General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergies, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Dizziness, Fatigue, Sleepy
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Lexapro, Lamictal, Prilosec, Simvastatin, Niaspan, Levoxyl, Actos, Januvia, Metformin Hydrochloride for a 64-year old man with Abdominal Pain Lower, Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Gerd, Hypercholesterolemia, High Trigylycerides, Hypothyroidism - Primary, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Diabetes. The patient has Low Platelet Count
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Coenzyme Q10, Selenium, Aspirin, Flexeril, Dilaudid, Xalatan, Zolpidem, Cymbalta, Clonidine for a 58-year old woman with Vitamin D Abnormal, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Muscle Tightness, Pain - Back, Intraocular Pressure Test Abnormal, Insomnia, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Calcium, Vitamin D, Ranitidine, Ondansetron, Tramadol, Anastrozole for a 32-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Calcium Deficiency, Vitamin D Decreased, Heartburn, Nausea, Pain - Back, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Stuffy Nose, Sore Throat, Runny Nose
- A study of drug interactions between Certirizine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Losartan, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 34-year old woman with Allergies, Deficiancy, Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing, Itching
Recent Vitamin d related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Vitamin D for a 40-year old woman who has Entropion
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium for a 63-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Losartan, Furosemide, Vitamin D, Ambien Cr, Albuterol for a 64-year old man who has Medial
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Nystatin for a 70-year old woman who has Candidiasis
- Comparions of Omega 3, Amlodipine Besylate, Ergocalciferol, Oxcarbazepine for a 38-year old man who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.