Home > Vitamin d > Pain - leg > Vitamin d and Pain - leg
Review: could Vitamin d cause Pain - leg (Leg pain)?
We study 2,195 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin d from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Pain - leg. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - leg and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Pain - leg >>>
Vitamin d (latest outcomes from 3,971 users) has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets.
Pain - leg
Pain - leg (latest reports from 2,963 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 2,195 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d. Among them, 14 people (0.64%) have Pain - Leg.
Time on Vitamin d when people have Pain - leg * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain - leg||14.29%||42.86%||0.00%||7.14%||21.43%||14.29%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pain - leg when taking Vitamin d * :
|Pain - leg||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||14.29%||21.43%||35.71%||21.43% |
Severity of Pain - leg when taking Vitamin d ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - leg||0.00%||50.00%||35.71%||14.29% |
How people recovered from Pain - leg ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain - leg||0.00%||8.33%||91.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood cholesterol (5 people, 35.71%)
- Osteopenia (3 people, 21.43%)
- Depression (3 people, 21.43%)
- Asthma (3 people, 21.43%)
- Menopause (2 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Calcium (5 people, 35.71%)
- Tramadol (3 people, 21.43%)
- Fish oil (2 people, 14.29%)
- Zoloft (2 people, 14.29%)
- Crestor (2 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain - Leg while taking Vitamin D?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Pain - Leg
- support group for people who take Vitamin d
- support group for people who have Pain - Leg
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Vitamin d, Pain - leg
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Melatonin reduces essential tremor of the hand
After taking Melatonin 1mg as a sleep aid for several nights, I noticed that my essential tremor of the hand was showing improvement. Within a week the tremor was almost unnoticeable, and I could print and write neatly, even when slightly stressed at work. I haven't seen this response reported any ...
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
More reviews for: Vitamin d, Pain - leg
On eHealthMe, Vitamin D (ergocalciferol) is often used for rickets. Find out below the conditions Vitamin D is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin D used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Crestor, Simvastatin, Xanax, Zoloft, Adderall 30, Sudafed, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Zyrtec for a patient with IgA Deficiency, High Blood Cholesterol, Anxiety And Stress, Mood Swings, Adhd, Sinus Pain, Asthma, Jet Lag, All. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing, Eye Pain, Pain - Leg, Ibs, Fatigue - Chronic, Allergy To Chemicals, Barium Swallow, Chest Tightness Or Pressure, Pain - Joints, Short-term Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin D, Milk Thistle, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Anastrozole for a patient with Bone Density Decreased, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Leg Pain, Back Pain - Low
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Calcium, Neurontin, Ibuprofen, Metoprolol Tartrate, Lipitor for a patient with Vitamin D Decreased, Osteopenia, Neuropathy, Bone And Joint Pain, Arrhythmia, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Fatigue, Low Back Pain, Muscle Weakness, Leg Pain, Intranasal Numbness, Bone Pain
More related studies for: Vitamin d, Pain - leg
Recent Vitamin d related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Vitamin d, Pain - leg
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (13 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (49 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Infective Exacerbation Of Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease
- L Glutathione