Review: could Vitamin d cause Pain - leg (Leg pain)?
Summary: Pain - leg is found among people who take Vitamin d, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Calcium, and have High blood cholesterol.
We study 2,214 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin d from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Pain - leg. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - leg and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Pain - leg >>>
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 4,023 users)
Pain - leg
Pain - leg has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Pain - leg 1,000 patients)
On Dec, 4, 2014: 2,214 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d. Among them, 14 people (0.63%) have Pain - Leg.
Time on Vitamin d when people have Pain - leg * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain - leg||14.29%||42.86%||0.00%||7.14%||21.43%||14.29%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Pain - leg when taking Vitamin d * :
|Pain - leg||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||14.29%||21.43%||35.71%||21.43% |
Severity of Pain - leg when taking Vitamin d ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - leg||0.00%||50.00%||35.71%||14.29% |
How people recovered from Pain - leg ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain - leg||0.00%||8.33%||91.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood cholesterol (5 people, 35.71%)
- Osteopenia (3 people, 21.43%)
- Depression (3 people, 21.43%)
- Asthma (3 people, 21.43%)
- Menopause (2 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Calcium (5 people, 35.71%)
- Tramadol (3 people, 21.43%)
- Fish oil (2 people, 14.29%)
- Zoloft (2 people, 14.29%)
- Crestor (2 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain - Leg while taking Vitamin D?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Pain - Leg
- support group for people who take Vitamin d
- support group for people who have Pain - Leg
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- Can emphysema be diagnosed by chest xray only?
Just wonder, in 2013 chest xray showed enlarged lungs. 2014 chest xray showed emphysema per Doctor. Advised to quit smoking. Any further tests required to confirm or xray enough?
- Effect of zoloft and vitamin d on seborrheic keratoses
Has anyone noted a change in their seborrheic keratoses after taking Zoloft?
Any changes after taking Vitamin D either 5000 IU daily or 50000 IU weekly
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or three in the morning. I do not nap during the day and am pretty active with cardio rehab and walking the dogs three times a day.
- Did anyone have flu like symptoms and body aches along with leg (calf muscle) pain while on chantix, if so did you stop taking it?
Morning after eating and I take the pill, with in 20 mins I feel so sick, don't vomit,just feel so sick and my legs hurt so bad and I just get so tired and sleepy I can't hardly do anything for a few hours. Same thing in the evenings....I have a 4 hour window of actually feeling good per day. Oh and I break out in a bad sweat as well...
More questions for: Vitamin d, Pain - leg
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Leg pain especially near knees after taking lyrica
Had to stop taking Lyrica due to joint pain in both legs. Difficult to get up from sitting position to stand. Ache in knee's can't relax to sleep. Motrin and vicodin not helping with pain. Also have applied muscle cream not working for pain. Have been off the lyrica for 3 months with no let up in pain. Did not have this pain before taking lyrica.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term effects of seizure meds?
- Melatonin reduces essential tremor of the hand
After taking Melatonin 1mg as a sleep aid for several nights, I noticed that my essential tremor of the hand was showing improvement. Within a week the tremor was almost unnoticeable, and I could print and write neatly, even when slightly stressed at work. I haven't seen this response reported anywhere else; have other people noticed this effect?
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients have. Appears to affect the upper teeth.
Crohns diagnosed at the age of 39. Moderate to severe.
Dentists state the problem is the use of prednisone and having Crohn.
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stopped taking the chantix and the headaches gradually came back but it took me awhile to make this correlation. Once I did, I started taking the chantix again. it started working immediately... taking the migraines and neck pain away again! Now, I can take 1/2 of a pill every other day and that seems to keep the migraines away! There are side effects and I don't know if it would work for everyone but it sure worked for me!
More reviews for: Vitamin d, Pain - leg
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Bleeding symptoms reduce when off medication for nearly a week. Blood clot type content in loose stool (liquid). blood ranges from very dark to bright in same movement. Amount of blood is concern. There is pain and firm area in between upper pelvic and lower abdomen area that disappears after moveme ...
- I stop pradaxa a week before having pain shot for lower back pain. I have no pain or weakness for about a week after going back on pradaxa. This has happended three times now. Can't say for sure the pradaxa is the cause or if that is the amount of time the pain shot last.
- Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indomethacin but little relief.Feelings of electrical shocks have now started.Researched and my symptoms seem to be more in line with Peripheral Neuropathy than Gout.Have found that Indomethacin contributes to P.N Pain.
- I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism in Sept. 2012 after 6 yrs. of taking Tramadol 50mg. I had gotten it under control using Red Yeast Rice 200mg 3 times a day, Niacin, and Multi-vitamin with iodine. I was told to eat more fish and add iodized salt to my diet which I had done. Then after starting t ...
- have had a swollen arm now for 10 months. Measures 7 cm more than right arm. Now swelling is also in forearm. Have had lymp test for blockages. No blockages found. Now starting to get same symptoms in right knee. have been diagnosed with palandromic rheumatoid for 2 years now. Positive RF 82 IU/ml. ...
More related studies for: Vitamin d, Pain - leg
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.