Review: could Vitamin d cause Platelet count decreased (Thrombocytopenia )?
Summary: Platelet count decreased is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin d.
We study 2,342 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin d from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Platelet count decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Platelet count decreased >>>
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from 4,155 Vitamin d users)
Platelet count decreased
Platelet count decreased has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, preventive health care, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura. (latest reports from 41,017 Platelet count decreased patients)
On Mar, 21, 2015: 2,342 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Platelet Count Decreased.
Time on Vitamin d when people have Platelet count decreased * :
Age of people who have Platelet count decreased when taking Vitamin d * :
|Platelet count decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
- Arrhythmia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Benicar hct (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prednisone tab (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vitamin d and platelet count decreased on
Do you have Platelet Count Decreased while taking Vitamin D?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Platelet Count Decreased
- support group for people who take Vitamin d
- support group for people who have Platelet count decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Zoloft, Methotrexate, Plaquenil for a 53-year old woman with Hair Loss, Iga Deficiency, Depression, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus Erythematosus. The patient has Don't Want To Socialize At All
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Gabapentin, Lorazepam, Hydrocortisone, Norco, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 43-year old woman with C4 Level, Addison's Disease, Pain, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Tachycardia, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Lactation - Abnormal
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Arimidex for a 53-year old woman with Joint Aches, Breast Cancer. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Vertigo
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vitamin D, B-12, Synthroid, Cymbalta for a 48-year old woman with Heart Disease, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety. The patient has Forgetfulness, Stammering, Disorientation
Recent Vitamin d related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Vitamin D for a 40-year old woman who has Entropion
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium for a 63-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Losartan, Furosemide, Vitamin D, Ambien Cr, Albuterol for a 64-year old man who has Medial
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Nystatin for a 70-year old woman who has Candidiasis
- Comparions of Omega 3, Amlodipine Besylate, Ergocalciferol, Oxcarbazepine for a 38-year old man who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.