Review: could Vitamin d cause Tongue irritation?
Summary: Tongue irritation is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin d.
We study 2,370 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin d from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Tongue irritation and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Tongue irritation >>>
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from 4,173 Vitamin d users)
Tongue irritation has been reported by people with depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, reflux gastritis, insomnia, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 82 Tongue irritation patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 2,342 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Tongue Irritation.
Time on Vitamin d when people have Tongue irritation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tongue irritation||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Tongue irritation when taking Vitamin d * :
|Tongue irritation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Tongue irritation when taking Vitamin d ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tongue irritation||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Tongue irritation ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Tongue irritation||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Adhd (1 people, 100.00%)
- Panic attack (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
- Inflammatory pain (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prozac (1 people, 100.00%)
- Glucosamine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Buspar (1 people, 100.00%)
- Adderall 10 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Alprazolam (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tongue Irritation while taking Vitamin D?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Tongue Irritation
- support group for people who take Vitamin d
- support group for people who have Tongue Irritation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Fenofibrate, Vitamin D, Calcium, Osteoscan, Acetazolamide for a 37-year old woman with Hypertriglyceridaemia, Vitamin D Decreased, Osteoporosis Postmenopausal, Glaucoma. The patient has Musculoskeletal Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Provigil for a 54-year old woman with Facial Nerve Palsy, Vitamin D Decreased, Narcolepsy. The patient has Bell's Palsy
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Lithium Carbonate, Magnesium, L-lysine, Vitamin D, L-theanine for a 29-year old woman with Sleepy, Migraine With Aura, Depression, Bipolar I Disorder, Migraine, Skin - Dry, Stress. The patient has Bowel Obstruction
- A study of drug interactions between B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Singulair, Estradiol, Losartan for a 48-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Iga Deficiency, Asthma, Hysterectomy, Hypertension. The patient has Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, CoQ10, Spiriva, Pravastatin Sodium, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide for a 75-year old woman with Deficient In Vit. D In Blood Tests, Health, Asthma, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Weakness
Recent Vitamin d related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Vitamin D for a 40-year old woman who has Entropion
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium for a 63-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Losartan, Furosemide, Vitamin D, Ambien Cr, Albuterol for a 64-year old man who has Medial
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Nystatin for a 70-year old woman who has Candidiasis
- Comparions of Omega 3, Amlodipine Besylate, Ergocalciferol, Oxcarbazepine for a 38-year old man who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.