Review: could Vitamin d cause Tongue irritation?
Summary: Tongue irritation is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin d.
We study 2,300 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin d from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Tongue irritation and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Tongue irritation >>>
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from 4,126 Vitamin d users)
Tongue irritation has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, insomnia, inflammatory pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 80 Tongue irritation patients)
On Feb, 25, 2015: 2,300 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d. Among them, 1 people (0.04%) has Tongue Irritation.
Time on Vitamin d when people have Tongue irritation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Tongue irritation||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Tongue irritation when taking Vitamin d * :
|Tongue irritation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Tongue irritation when taking Vitamin d ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Tongue irritation||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Tongue irritation ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Tongue irritation||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Adhd (1 people, 100.00%)
- Panic attack (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
- Inflammatory pain (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prozac (1 people, 100.00%)
- Glucosamine (1 people, 100.00%)
- Buspar (1 people, 100.00%)
- Adderall 10 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Alprazolam (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tongue Irritation while taking Vitamin D?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamin d and have Tongue Irritation
- support group for people who take Vitamin d
- support group for people who have Tongue Irritation
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Arimidex for a 53-year old woman with Joint Aches, Breast Cancer. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Vertigo
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Vitamin D, B-12, Synthroid, Cymbalta for a 48-year old woman with Heart Disease, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety. The patient has Forgetfulness, Stammering, Disorientation
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fluoxetine, Methyldopa, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Temazepam for a 32-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Mood Stabilizer, Hypertension, Depression, Sleep Disorder. The patient has Thoughts - Cloudy, Tiredness, Short-term Memory Loss, Anxiety, Depression, Hostility, Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Flonase, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Allergy, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Pantoprazole, Buspirone Hcl, Hydrochlorothiazide, Clonazepam, Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man with General Physical Health Deterioration, Allergies, High Blood Pressure, Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Dizziness, Fatigue, Sleepy
Recent Vitamin d related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin B12, Vitamin D for a 40-year old woman who has Entropion
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium for a 63-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Losartan, Furosemide, Vitamin D, Ambien Cr, Albuterol for a 64-year old man who has Medial
- Comparions of Vitamin D, Nystatin for a 70-year old woman who has Candidiasis
- Comparions of Omega 3, Amlodipine Besylate, Ergocalciferol, Oxcarbazepine for a 38-year old man who has Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.