Home > Vitamin e > Chest pain > Vitamin e and Chest pain
Review: could Vitamin e cause Chest pain?
We study 16,311 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin e from FDA and social media. Among them, 784 have Chest pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin e and have Chest pain >>>
Vitamin e (latest outcomes from 16,488 users) has active ingredients of tocopherols and tocotrienols. It is often used in vitamin supplementation.
Chest pain (latest reports from 928,051 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Sep, 23, 2014: 16,311 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin e. Among them, 784 people (4.81%) have Chest Pain.
Time on Vitamin e when people have Chest pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chest pain||33.33%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67% |
Gender of people who have Chest pain when taking Vitamin e * :
|Chest pain||63.13%||36.87% |
Age of people who have Chest pain when taking Vitamin e * :
|Chest pain||0.14%||0.28%||0.00%||0.42%||1.94%||13.02%||22.58%||61.63% |
Severity of Chest pain when taking Vitamin e ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest pain||0.00%||80.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Chest pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Chest pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (38 people, 4.85%)
- Hypertension (23 people, 2.93%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (20 people, 2.55%)
- Diabetes mellitus (17 people, 2.17%)
- Vitamin supplementation (17 people, 2.17%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (252 people, 32.14%)
- Ascorbic acid (175 people, 22.32%)
- Lipitor (117 people, 14.92%)
- Multi-vitamin (101 people, 12.88%)
- Folic acid (92 people, 11.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Chest Pain while taking Vitamin E?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Vitamin e and have Chest Pain
- group for people who take Vitamin e
- group for people who have Chest Pain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (9 months ago):
chest pain since taking synthroid. not at first with dosage of 25 or 50. But with 75 yes.
From this study (1 year ago):
I am experiencing periodic chest pain, and am wondering if it is being caused by Alphagan. I have been using Alphagan for about a year in one eye, but soon after I started using it in both eye, I started to feel the chest pain. I am a healthy person who works out regularly. The chest pain only happens when I am at rest, not during exercise.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- Can ranexa cause chest pain?
I always have Chest pain a couple of hours after taking Ranexa. It scared me when I first started taking this drug, thinking I was having a heart attack, but realized that wasn't so. the pain is very severe and seems to go right through to my back I will last up to a half an hour.
More questions for: Vitamin e, Chest pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Chest pain while on yasmin
started experiencing severe chest pain and Vision disturbances since day one of taking yasmin. today is day 4 and I don't wanna take them anymore. I've ever taken yasmin about a year ago with no side effects so I'm a lil lost as to why its been a bother now. last menses was June 12th, had it prescri ...
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
- Febrero 2014 - daniel alberto romero
The dosis: Flecainida-Diondel: 100 mg (twice a day) - Pradaxa-Dabigatran Etexilato: 150 mg twice a day - Bisoprolol fumarato-Corbis: 2.5 mg daily
sometimes I get a chest pain and other days an acid sensation coming from the stomach. I assign these drugs as to be the cause as I never felt this wa ...
More reviews for: Vitamin e, Chest pain
On eHealthMe, Vitamin E (tocopherols and tocotrienols) is often used for health. Find out below the conditions Vitamin E is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin E used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Inflammation (11 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Synthroid, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Hypothyroidism, Parkinsonian Gait (37 minutes ago)
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (49 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Carbidopa And Levodopa and Libido Increased
- Inflammation and Meloxicam
- Pain and Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (38 minutes ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (50 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (2 hours ago)
- Blood Cyanide Increased
- Lymph Nodes Swollen
- Prismasol Bgk 0/2.5 In Plastic Container
- Prismasol Bgk 0 2 5 In Plastic Container
- Tongue Tie