Review: could Vitamin e cause Fungal skin infection?
Summary: Fungal skin infection is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin e.
We study 16,340 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin e from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Fungal skin infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Fungal skin infection and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vitamin e and have Fungal skin infection >>>
Vitamin E has active ingredients of tocopherols and tocotrienols. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from 16,516 Vitamin E users)
Fungal skin infection
Fungal skin infection has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, crohn's disease. (latest reports from 1,056 Fungal skin infection patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 16,338 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin e. Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have Fungal Skin Infection.
Time on Vitamin e when people have Fungal skin infection * :
Gender of people who have Fungal skin infection when taking Vitamin e * :
|Fungal skin infection||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Fungal skin infection when taking Vitamin e * :
|Fungal skin infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Fungal skin infection when taking Vitamin e ** :
How people recovered from Fungal skin infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (2 people, 66.67%)
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paxil (3 people, 100.00%)
- Singulair (2 people, 66.67%)
- Vit d (2 people, 66.67%)
- Augmentin '125' (2 people, 66.67%)
- Calcium (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fungal Skin Infection while taking Vitamin E?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vitamin e and have Fungal Skin Infection
- support group for people who take Vitamin e
- support group for people who have Fungal Skin Infection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Lysine, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Fish Oil, Garlic, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Lipitor, Ambien, Celexa, Keppra for a 65-year old man with General Physical Condition, Canker Sores And Fever Blisters, Blood Thinner, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Sleepy, Depression, Seizures. The patient has Seizure - Generalized
- A study of drug interactions between Evening Primrose Oil, Vitamin C, Garlic, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Apple Cider Vinegar for a 50-year old woman with Lumps In The Breasts, Health. The patient has Lumpy Breasts, Runny Nose
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Bystolic for a 66-year old woman with Skin Tightness, High Blood Pressure. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Salmon Oil, Chondroitin, MSM, Glucosamine, SAMe, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, CoQ10, Lyrica, Zolpidem, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor XR for a 64-year old woman with General Health, Health, Fibromyalgia, Cramps - Leg. The patient has Disrupted Sleep, Pain, Exhaustion
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Meloxicam, Hydrochlorothiazide, Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 67-year old woman with Indigestion, Brittle Nails, Muscles And Nerves, Arthritis, Dark Circles Under Eyes, Calcium Supplement, Restless Leg Syndrome, Anxiety And Stress, High Blood Pressure, Thyroid Disorder. The patient has Resting Tremor, Weight Gain - Unintentional, High Blood Pressure, Anxiety, Chronic Pain And Muscle Aches
Recent Vitamin e related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Metoprolol Succinate for a 58-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Allegra, Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman who has Urticaria
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin for a 66-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Vitamin E, Xanax, Cogentin, Lithium Carbonate for a 55-year old woman who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Magnesium Malate, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Ubiquinol for a 45-year old man who has Shoulder Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.