Home > Vitamin e > Jaundice > Vitamin e and Jaundice
Review: could Vitamin e cause Jaundice (Jaundice - yellow skin)?
We study 16,311 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin e from FDA and social media. Among them, 117 have Jaundice. Find out below who they are, when they have Jaundice and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin e and have Jaundice >>>
Vitamin e (latest outcomes from 16,488 users) has active ingredients of tocopherols and tocotrienols. It is often used in vitamin supplementation.
Jaundice (a yellowish pigmentation of the skin, the conjunctival membranes) (latest reports from 95,068 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 22, 2014: 16,311 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin e. Among them, 117 people (0.72%) have Jaundice.
Time on Vitamin e when people have Jaundice * :
Gender of people who have Jaundice when taking Vitamin e * :
Age of people who have Jaundice when taking Vitamin e * :
Severity of Jaundice when taking Vitamin e ** :
How people recovered from Jaundice ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (12 people, 10.26%)
- Sinusitis (4 people, 3.42%)
- Chronic sinusitis (3 people, 2.56%)
- Chest pain (2 people, 1.71%)
- Coronary angioplasty (2 people, 1.71%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (29 people, 24.79%)
- Rezulin (25 people, 21.37%)
- Multi-vitamins (21 people, 17.95%)
- Premarin (18 people, 15.38%)
- Ketek (18 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Jaundice while taking Vitamin E?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Vitamin e and have Jaundice
- group for people who take Vitamin e
- group for people who have Jaundice
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 days ago):
Prescribed cephalexin for a uti a week ago and was misdiagnosed, had a reaction to that went to urgent care was diagnosed yesterday with shingles. Now I'm a little jaundice
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I recently quit taking all meds due to loss of insurance coverage. I have been having symptoms for a week that seem to only get worse
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Vitamin e, Jaundice
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Cfs/fibro, migraine
A strange thing happened when I started taking the Chantix for my smoking cessation...
MY MIGRAINES AND TENSION HEADACHES WENT AWAY!!!
As horrible as they were, and as bad as I have prayed for them to go away, I did not even notice that I didn't have the excruciating headaches anymore!!
I stop ...
More reviews for: Vitamin e, Jaundice
On eHealthMe, Vitamin E (tocopherols and tocotrienols) is often used for vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions Vitamin E is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamin E used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (9 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (58 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (1 hour ago)
- Glomerulonephritis Pulmonary Hemorrhage
- Breast Enlargement