Vitamin b6 and Anal fissure - from FDA reports
Anal fissure is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin B6. We study 6,300 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b6 from FDA. Among them, 2 have Anal fissure. Find out below who they are, when they have Anal fissure and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 02, 2017
6,300 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b6.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Anal fissure
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anal fissure when taking Vitamin b6 *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Anal fissure when taking Vitamin b6 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Neoplasm Malignant (1 person, 50.00%)
- Breast Cancer (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin E (1 person, 50.00%)
- Tylenol (1 person, 50.00%)
- Ellence (1 person, 50.00%)
- Cyclophosphamide (1 person, 50.00%)
- Ambien (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity (1 person, 50.00%)
- Muscle Aches (1 person, 50.00%)
- Herpes Zoster (1 person, 50.00%)
- Constipation (1 person, 50.00%)
- Chills (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Anal fissure when taking Vitamin b6?
- Check symptoms - is anal fissure caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAnal fissure and drugs with ingredients of pyridoxine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnal fissure and Vitamin b6 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vitamin b6 has active ingredients of pyridoxine. It is often used in energy increased. (latest outcomes from Vitamin b6 6,618 users)
Anal fissure has been reported by people with acne, crohn's disease, renal failure chronic, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 2,928 Anal fissure patients).
Browse all side effects of Vitamin b6a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Anal fissureAnal fissure
Could your condition cause Anal fissureAnal fissure
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Help! I'm on holiday and am suffering 24/7 with anal fissure bleeding, this is becoming difficult and embaressing, I have had my in checked the same week I went abroad and my reading was a good one. Do I stop my warfarin for one evening? I don't feel ill enough to visit a local GP or hospital, I ...
Hi to all, My name is Curt. I passed out in December on December of 2015, when I stood up, fell on concrete floor hitting my head. Don't remember anything for 4 days. Woke up in intensive care. Had all the test, EEG, MRI, etc. Results all negative. Dr put me on Keppra. Have had no events since ...
I have been suffering from an anal fissure for about 6 weeks. I have been on linzess for 4 years after years of constipation. The Linzess seems to work however now I believe that I have gotten this anal fissure from the use of Linzess. I have been given gels for the pain and started on ...
I realised the anal fissue has been bugging me for the last few years, might actually be related to finasteride. What can I do ? I have tried to eat health, drink more liquids, even tried a botox injection to release the muscles, but the siffure is still there. I been taking Finasteride for ...