Vitamin b6 and Anal fistula - from FDA reports
Anal fistula is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin B6. We study 6,300 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b6 from FDA. Among them, 2 have Anal fistula. Find out below who they are, when they have Anal fistula and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
6,300 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b6.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Anal fistula
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anal fistula when taking Vitamin b6 *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Anal fistula when taking Vitamin b6 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (1 person, 50.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 50.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 50.00%)
- Crohn's Disease (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prevacid (2 people, 100.00%)
- Zithromax (1 person, 50.00%)
- Serzone (1 person, 50.00%)
- Paxil Cr (1 person, 50.00%)
- Lanoxin (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Perineal Abscess (1 person, 50.00%)
- Limb Malformation (1 person, 50.00%)
- Epilepsy Congenital (1 person, 50.00%)
- Constipation (1 person, 50.00%)
- Blood Glucose Increased (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Anal fistula when taking Vitamin b6?
- Check symptoms - is anal fistula caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAnal fistula and drugs with ingredients of pyridoxine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnal fistula and Vitamin b6 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vitamin b6 has active ingredients of pyridoxine. It is often used in energy increased. (latest outcomes from Vitamin b6 6,618 users)
Anal fistula has been reported by people with crohn's disease, acne, pain, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 3,309 Anal fistula patients).
Browse all side effects of Vitamin b6a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Anal fistulaAnal fistula
Could your condition cause Anal fistulaAnal fistula
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Hi to all, My name is Curt. I passed out in December on December of 2015, when I stood up, fell on concrete floor hitting my head. Don't remember anything for 4 days. Woke up in intensive care. Had all the test, EEG, MRI, etc. Results all negative. Dr put me on Keppra. Have had no events since ...