Vitamin b6 and Euphoric mood - from FDA reports
Euphoric mood is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin B6. We study 6,300 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b6 from FDA. Among them, 4 have Euphoric mood. Find out below who they are, when they have Euphoric mood and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 29, 2017
6,300 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b6.
Among them, 4 people (0.06%) have Euphoric mood
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Euphoric mood when taking Vitamin b6 *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Euphoric mood when taking Vitamin b6 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Supplementation Therapy (2 people, 50.00%)
- Psoriasis (2 people, 50.00%)
- Narcolepsy (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Stelara (2 people, 50.00%)
- Potassium (2 people, 50.00%)
- Otezla (2 people, 50.00%)
- Calcium (2 people, 50.00%)
- Biaxin (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rectal Haemorrhage (2 people, 50.00%)
- Haematochezia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Defaecation Urgency (2 people, 50.00%)
- Constipation (2 people, 50.00%)
- Appetite - Increased (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Euphoric mood when taking Vitamin b6?
- Check symptoms - is euphoric mood caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsEuphoric mood and drugs with ingredients of pyridoxine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeEuphoric mood and Vitamin b6 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vitamin b6 has active ingredients of pyridoxine. It is often used in energy increased. (latest outcomes from Vitamin b6 6,618 users)
Euphoric mood (excessively happy but may become angry or irritable) has been reported by people with pain, depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, high blood pressure (latest reports from 7,252 Euphoric mood patients).
Browse all side effects of Vitamin b6a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Euphoric moodEuphoric mood
Could your condition cause Euphoric moodEuphoric mood
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Hi to all, My name is Curt. I passed out in December on December of 2015, when I stood up, fell on concrete floor hitting my head. Don't remember anything for 4 days. Woke up in intensive care. Had all the test, EEG, MRI, etc. Results all negative. Dr put me on Keppra. Have had no events since ...
I'm feeling very euphoric everyt ime I have the flu. It reminds me of my good childhood memories, makes me feel very emotional and I sometimes feel like crying from the overflow of happiness that I'm feeling at that moment. Hard to explain.