Vitamin b6 and Nail infection - from FDA reports
Nail infection is reported only by a few people who take Vitamin B6. We study 6,300 people who have side effects while taking Vitamin b6 from FDA. Among them, 2 have Nail infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Nail infection and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 04, 2017
6,300 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin b6.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Nail infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nail infection when taking Vitamin b6 *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Nail infection when taking Vitamin b6 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Diabetes (1 person, 50.00%)
- Breast Cancer (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Keflex (2 people, 100.00%)
- Zosyn (1 person, 50.00%)
- Biotin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Actonel (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (1 person, 50.00%)
- Tremor (1 person, 50.00%)
- Rash Erythematous (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hypoglycemia (1 person, 50.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nail infection when taking Vitamin b6?
- Check symptoms - is nail infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNail infection and drugs with ingredients of pyridoxine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNail infection and Vitamin b6 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vitamin b6 has active ingredients of pyridoxine. It is often used in energy increased. (latest outcomes from Vitamin b6 6,618 users)
Nail infection has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, breast cancer, psoriatic arthropathy, multiple sclerosis, breast cancer metastatic (latest reports from 1,011 Nail infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Vitamin b6a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Nail infectionNail infection
Could your condition cause Nail infectionNail infection
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Hi to all, My name is Curt. I passed out in December on December of 2015, when I stood up, fell on concrete floor hitting my head. Don't remember anything for 4 days. Woke up in intensive care. Had all the test, EEG, MRI, etc. Results all negative. Dr put me on Keppra. Have had no events since ...