Vitamin c and Protein urine present - from FDA reports
Protein urine present is found among people who take Vitamin c, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Amlodipine, and have Constipation. This review analyzes which people have Protein urine present with Vitamin c. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23,656 people who have side effects when taking Vitamin c from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 16, 2017
23,656 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin c.
Among them, 9 people (0.04%) have Protein urine present
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vitamin c when people have Protein urine present *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Protein urine present when taking Vitamin c *:
- female: 88.89 %
- male: 11.11 %
Age of people who have Protein urine present when taking Vitamin c *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 42.86 %
- 60+: 42.86 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 33.33%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (3 people, 33.33%)
- Diabetes (3 people, 33.33%)
- Constipation (3 people, 33.33%)
- Blood Pressure Management (2 people, 22.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Amlodipine (4 people, 44.44%)
- Vitamin D3 (3 people, 33.33%)
- Tylenol (3 people, 33.33%)
- Onglyza (3 people, 33.33%)
- Lioresal (2 people, 22.22%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Blood Glucose Increased (5 people, 55.56%)
- Drug Ineffective (4 people, 44.44%)
- Red Blood Cells Urine Positive (2 people, 22.22%)
- Neutrophil Count Increased (2 people, 22.22%)
- Lymphocyte Count Decreased (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Protein urine present when taking Vitamin c?
- Check symptoms - is protein urine present caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsProtein urine present and drugs with ingredients of l-ascorbic acid.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeProtein urine present and Vitamin c from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vitamin c has active ingredients of l-ascorbic acid. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Vitamin c 24,865 users)
Protein urine present
Protein urine present has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood cholesterol, pain (latest reports from 3,140 Protein urine present patients).
Browse all side effects of Vitamin ca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Protein urine presentProtein urine present
Could your condition cause Protein urine presentProtein urine present
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been taking hydroxychloroquine for RA for 8 weeks without any side effects, but then started taking omeprazole along side this, after taking omeprazole for a few days I have been having severe shoulder pain that goes down my biceps when I move my arm. Far worse at night. I stopped ...
Hi , My husband has been suffering these days from swollen lymph nodes in the right side of the neck, sold and no pain. The specialist decided to have a biopsy done next week. He never had any side effects since diagnoses Aug 2013, and since that he is on Sprycel-Dasatanib 100 mg, ...
User reviews to the study
Hi, how many are you? What is your experience? What kind of symptoms did you get from taking both pills together and why and how you did connect them to Pradaxa and not to something else? AND why there is not 1 bit of confirmation of this fact in any part of the internet? Please, if you ...
I am a female in my 60's and grew up using and loving Vitamin C but about 7 years ago I experienced slight bowel bleeding with ascorbic acid and a few other forms of supplemental vitamin C. I finally gave up trying to find a better form for my system and have avoided taking alone since. I have had