Vitamin d and Arrhythmia - from FDA reports
Arrhythmia is found among people who take Vitamin d, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Calcium, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Arrhythmia with Vitamin d. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 63,053 people who have side effects when taking Vitamin d from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
63,053 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d.
Among them, 394 people (0.62%) have Arrhythmia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vitamin d when people have Arrhythmia *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 16.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 16.67 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 33.33 %
- 10+ years: 33.33 %
Gender of people who have Arrhythmia when taking Vitamin d *:
- female: 75.39 %
- male: 24.61 %
Age of people who have Arrhythmia when taking Vitamin d *:
- 0-1: 0.34 %
- 2-9: 1.02 %
- 10-19: 1.02 %
- 20-29: 5.8 %
- 30-39: 11.26 %
- 40-49: 10.92 %
- 50-59: 17.41 %
- 60+: 52.22 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (56 people, 14.21%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (31 people, 7.87%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (30 people, 7.61%)
- High Blood Pressure (28 people, 7.11%)
- Pain (25 people, 6.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Calcium (84 people, 21.32%)
- Vitamin B12 (42 people, 10.66%)
- Nexium (36 people, 9.14%)
- Tylenol (30 people, 7.61%)
- Metformin (30 people, 7.61%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (84 people, 21.32%)
- High Blood Pressure (79 people, 20.05%)
- Fatigue (68 people, 17.26%)
- Chest Pain (65 people, 16.50%)
- Weakness (63 people, 15.99%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Arrhythmia when taking Vitamin d?
- Check symptoms - is arrhythmia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsArrhythmia and drugs with ingredients of ergocalciferol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeArrhythmia and Vitamin d from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 68,413 users)
Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis (latest reports from 92,186 Arrhythmia patients).
Browse all side effects of Vitamin da b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ArrhythmiaArrhythmia
Could your condition cause ArrhythmiaArrhythmia
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I am a 70 year old women raised in the Mississippi Valley. I completed a year on the anti fungal drug after diagnosis with disseminated histoplasmosis. I am now newly diagnosed with bradycardia & related symptoms & undergoing testing. Do you give treatment suggestions? Many thanks!
I see I may be the first to post anything on your sight. I hope you're successful with this because I would like very much to learn more about hogberry. A gentleman named Gary Scott writes articles about healthy things and he mentioned hogberry tea for getting rid of fat cells. I can't find ...
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
User reviews to the study
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
with a normal resting heartrate around 100 from school time, at age 56, a cardiologist recommended Tenormin (beta blocker) 25 mg a day. Used for 4 years when suddenly discovered arrythmia and lowering BP n heart rate. Holter Monitoring detected pause of 2.2 seconds. No symptoms associated. ...