Vitamin d and Double vision - from FDA reports
Double vision is found among people who take Vitamin d, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Gilenya, and have Multiple sclerosis. This review analyzes which people have Double vision with Vitamin d. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 63,053 people who have side effects when taking Vitamin d from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
63,053 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d.
Among them, 139 people (0.22%) have Double vision
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Double vision when taking Vitamin d *:
- female: 74.45 %
- male: 25.55 %
Age of people who have Double vision when taking Vitamin d *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.83 %
- 20-29: 6.42 %
- 30-39: 9.17 %
- 40-49: 12.84 %
- 50-59: 24.77 %
- 60+: 44.95 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (43 people, 30.94%)
- High Blood Pressure (16 people, 11.51%)
- Pain (15 people, 10.79%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (14 people, 10.07%)
- Gait Disturbance (12 people, 8.63%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Gilenya (24 people, 17.27%)
- Vitamin B12 (20 people, 14.39%)
- Calcium (16 people, 11.51%)
- Ampyra (16 people, 11.51%)
- Fish Oil (14 people, 10.07%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (45 people, 32.37%)
- Weakness (41 people, 29.50%)
- Dizziness (40 people, 28.78%)
- Vision Blurred (37 people, 26.62%)
- Hypoaesthesia (31 people, 22.30%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Double vision when taking Vitamin d?
- Check symptoms - is double vision caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDouble vision and drugs with ingredients of ergocalciferol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDouble vision and Vitamin d from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 68,416 users)
Double vision has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 18,350 Double vision patients).
Browse all side effects of Vitamin da b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Double visionDouble vision
Could your condition cause Double visionDouble vision
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I see I may be the first to post anything on your sight. I hope you're successful with this because I would like very much to learn more about hogberry. A gentleman named Gary Scott writes articles about healthy things and he mentioned hogberry tea for getting rid of fat cells. I can't find ...
User reviews to the study
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...