Vitamin d and Neck stiffness - from FDA reports
Neck stiffness is found among people who take Vitamin d, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Calcium, and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Neck stiffness with Vitamin d. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 63,053 people who have side effects when taking Vitamin d from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
63,053 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin d.
Among them, 535 people (0.85%) have Neck stiffness
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vitamin d when people have Neck stiffness *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Neck stiffness when taking Vitamin d *:
- female: 82.64 %
- male: 17.36 %
Age of people who have Neck stiffness when taking Vitamin d *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.24 %
- 10-19: 0.24 %
- 20-29: 2.61 %
- 30-39: 6.16 %
- 40-49: 13.27 %
- 50-59: 28.2 %
- 60+: 49.29 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (79 people, 14.77%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (61 people, 11.40%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (59 people, 11.03%)
- High Blood Pressure (56 people, 10.47%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (56 people, 10.47%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Calcium (117 people, 21.87%)
- Humira (84 people, 15.70%)
- Vitamin B12 (76 people, 14.21%)
- Vitamin C (66 people, 12.34%)
- Lyrica (66 people, 12.34%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Back Pain (197 people, 36.82%)
- Headache (177 people, 33.08%)
- Pain In Extremity (150 people, 28.04%)
- Fatigue (147 people, 27.48%)
- Pain (145 people, 27.10%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Neck stiffness when taking Vitamin d?
- Check symptoms - is neck stiffness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNeck stiffness and drugs with ingredients of ergocalciferol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNeck stiffness and Vitamin d from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in rickets. (latest outcomes from Vitamin d 68,413 users)
Neck stiffness has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 41,774 Neck stiffness patients).
Browse all side effects of Vitamin da b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Neck stiffnessNeck stiffness
Could your condition cause Neck stiffnessNeck stiffness
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have sacroiliac joint pain and need fusion. I need surgery on my cervical spine. I take 360mg t0 372mg per day. I want to know after taking the morphine for over 5 years does it cause permanent tissue damage? Thank you
I see I may be the first to post anything on your sight. I hope you're successful with this because I would like very much to learn more about hogberry. A gentleman named Gary Scott writes articles about healthy things and he mentioned hogberry tea for getting rid of fat cells. I can't find ...
User reviews to the study
Hello everyone 😷! New Mexico Norm here . Found this site while on one of my internet explorations. Often thought I needed a way to vent, ask questions (other than a physician) and feel as though there may be a way to get some comfort from others experiences and maybe vice versa. We'll ...