Vitamin e and Fungal skin infection - from FDA reports
Fungal skin infection is found among people who take Vitamin e, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Paxil, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Fungal skin infection with Vitamin e. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25,185 people who have side effects when taking Vitamin e from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 01, 2017
25,185 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamin e.
Among them, 8 people (0.03%) have Fungal skin infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Fungal skin infection when taking Vitamin e *:
- female: 87.5 %
- male: 12.5 %
Age of people who have Fungal skin infection when taking Vitamin e *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (3 people, 37.50%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 25.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 12.50%)
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma (1 person, 12.50%)
- Arthritis (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Paxil (3 people, 37.50%)
- Synthroid (2 people, 25.00%)
- Mucinex (2 people, 25.00%)
- Baby Aspirin (2 people, 25.00%)
- Atacand (2 people, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection (3 people, 37.50%)
- Rashes (3 people, 37.50%)
- Malaise (3 people, 37.50%)
- Fatigue (3 people, 37.50%)
- Breathing Difficulty (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fungal skin infection when taking Vitamin e?
- Check symptoms - is fungal skin infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFungal skin infection and drugs with ingredients of tocopherols and tocotrienols.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFungal skin infection and Vitamin e from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vitamin e has active ingredients of tocopherols and tocotrienols. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Vitamin e 25,700 users)
Fungal skin infection
Fungal skin infection has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 2,216 Fungal skin infection patients).