Home > Vitamins > Blepharitis > Vitamins and Blepharitis
Review: could Vitamins cause Blepharitis?
We study 38,361 people who have side effects while taking Vitamins from FDA and social media. Among them, 53 have Blepharitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Blepharitis and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamins and have Blepharitis >>>
Vitamins (latest outcomes from 38,504 users) has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in general physical condition abnormal.
Blepharitis (chronic inflammation of the eyelid) (latest reports from 11,012 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, multiple myeloma, glaucoma, osteopenia.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 38,361 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamins. Among them, 53 people (0.14%) have Blepharitis.
Time on Vitamins when people have Blepharitis * :
Age of people who have Blepharitis when taking Vitamins * :
Severity of Blepharitis when taking Vitamins ** :
How people recovered from Blepharitis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (10 people, 18.87%)
- Depression (7 people, 13.21%)
- Multiple myeloma (4 people, 7.55%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 5.66%)
- Osteopenia (3 people, 5.66%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Multi-vitamins (32 people, 60.38%)
- Zometa (25 people, 47.17%)
- Lisinopril (19 people, 35.85%)
- Aredia (18 people, 33.96%)
- Fosamax (18 people, 33.96%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blepharitis while taking Vitamins?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamins and have Blepharitis
- support group for people who take Vitamins
- support group for people who have Blepharitis
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Vitamins, Blepharitis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Down syndrome son put on high dose of vitamen d and z-pak reactions below
every time i give my son his dose once a week he flipped into a seizure...and has diarrhea for three days accompanied by a yeast rash i told his GI and they disregard it so i took him off that high dose and went to the recommended dose of 2000iu from the institute of medicine so far so good. he was ...
More reviews for: Vitamins, Blepharitis
On eHealthMe, Vitamins (ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e) is often used for vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions Vitamins is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamins used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Vitamins, Blepharitis
Recent Vitamins related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Vitamins, Blepharitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (1 hour ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 hour ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Pregnancy Test False Positive
- Withdrawal Syndrome
- Clobetasol Propionate