Review: could Vitamins cause Dark circles under eyes?
Summary: Dark circles under eyes is found among people who take Vitamins, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Ketek, and have Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria.
We study 38,375 people who have side effects while taking Vitamins from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Dark circles under eyes. Find out below who they are, when they have Dark circles under eyes and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vitamins and have Dark circles under eyes >>>
Vitamins has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from 38,520 Vitamins users)
Dark circles under eyes
Dark circles under eyes has been reported by people with hair loss, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 476 Dark circles under eyes patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 38,375 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamins. Among them, 11 people (0.03%) have Dark Circles Under Eyes.
Time on Vitamins when people have Dark circles under eyes * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Dark circles under eyes||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Dark circles under eyes when taking Vitamins * :
|Dark circles under eyes||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||16.67%||16.67% |
Severity of Dark circles under eyes when taking Vitamins ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dark circles under eyes||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Dark circles under eyes ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria (2 people, 18.18%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 9.09%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 9.09%)
- Osteoporosis postmenopausal (1 people, 9.09%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (1 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ketek (5 people, 45.45%)
- Soliris (2 people, 18.18%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 18.18%)
- Multi-vitamins (2 people, 18.18%)
- Paxil cr (1 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Vitamins and dark circles under eyes on
Do you have Dark Circles Under Eyes while taking Vitamins?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vitamins and have Dark Circles Under Eyes
- support group for people who take Vitamins
- support group for people who have Dark Circles Under Eyes
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Tamoxifen Citrate, Parnate, Effexor Xr for a 67-year old woman with Vitamin Supplementation, Precancerous Cells Present, Drug Effect Increased, Depression. The patient has Waking Up Nauseous Every Morning
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen, Multivitamin, Calcium D - Glucarate, Zyrtec Allergy, Qvar 40, Vitamin B12, Albuterol, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole for a 64-year old woman with Arthritis, Enzyme Supplementation, Allergic Sinusitis, Exercise-induced Asthma, Deficiency Anaemia, High Blood Pressure, Gerd. The patient has Burning Feet Syndrome, Lightheadedness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness
- A study of drug interactions between Garlic, Niacin, Milk Thistle, Acidophilus, Magnesium, Multivitamin, B Complex Vitamin, Fish Oil, Foradil, Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 73-year old man with Health, Liver Function Tests, Digestive Health, General Health, Generalhealth, Copd, Hypertension. The patient has Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum, Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour, Zyrtec, Mirena, Lipitor for a 40-year old woman with Vitamins, Fluid In Middle Ear, Allergies, Contraception, High Blood Cholesterol.
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum, Fluoxetine for a 44-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Depression. The patient has Fear Of Needles
Recent Vitamins related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Aspirin, Caffeine, Omeprazole, Fluconazole for a 59-year old woman who has Irregular Heartbeat
- Comparions of Centrum, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a 25-year old man who has Energy Increased
- Comparions of Vitamins, Lyrica for a 62-year old man who has Neurological Symptom
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Vitamin E, Xanax, Cogentin, Lithium Carbonate for a 55-year old woman who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 56-year old man who has Enzyme Supplementation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.