Review: could Vitamins cause Hoarseness or changing voice?
Summary: Hoarseness or changing voice is found among people who take Vitamins, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Multi-vitamins, and have Osteoporosis.
We study 38,375 people who have side effects while taking Vitamins from FDA and social media. Among them, 287 have Hoarseness or changing voice. Find out below who they are, when they have Hoarseness or changing voice and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vitamins and have Hoarseness or changing voice >>>
Vitamins has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from 38,518 Vitamins users)
Hoarseness or changing voice
Hoarseness or changing voice has been reported by people with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 14,358 Hoarseness or changing voice patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 38,374 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamins. Among them, 287 people (0.75%) have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice.
Time on Vitamins when people have Hoarseness or changing voice * :
Age of people who have Hoarseness or changing voice when taking Vitamins * :
|Hoarseness or changing voice||0.00%||0.38%||0.38%||4.94%||2.66%||7.98%||28.14%||55.51% |
Severity of Hoarseness or changing voice when taking Vitamins ** :
How people recovered from Hoarseness or changing voice ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoporosis (61 people, 21.25%)
- Metastases to bone (34 people, 11.85%)
- Asthma (27 people, 9.41%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (27 people, 9.41%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (22 people, 7.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Multi-vitamins (116 people, 40.42%)
- Fosamax (69 people, 24.04%)
- Aspirin (60 people, 20.91%)
- Zometa (46 people, 16.03%)
- Folic acid (45 people, 15.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vitamins and hoarseness or changing voice on
Do you have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice while taking Vitamins?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Vitamins and have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice
- support group for people who take Vitamins
- support group for people who have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Iron Dextran, B-12, Calcium Citrate, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Invega, Lamictal for a 46-year old woman with Protein Malnutrition, Cystic Acne, Overactive Bladder, Bipolar 2. The patient has Musculoskeletal Pain, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Musculoskeletal Stiffness
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Nuvaring, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Lamictal for a 24-year old woman with Vitamin D, Birth Control, Functional Dyspepsia, Mood Disorder. The patient has Ear Pain, Pressure Sore, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Muscle Pain, Headache, Lightheadedness, Fatigue, Pressure Sore, Spaced Out
- A study of drug interactions between Tikosyn, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril, Baby Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Potassium Chloride, Clonazepam, Eliquis, Lasix for a 46-year old woman with Afif, Cardiac Ablation, Hypertension, Stroke Secondary To Atrial Fibrillation, Vitamin C And Colds, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Stress And Anxiety, Jet Lag. The patient has Svt, Nsvt, Dizziness, Chest Discomfort
- A study of drug interactions between Ondansetron Hydrochloride And Dextrose In Plastic Container, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Probiotic, Dexilant for a 40-year old woman with Nausea, Tension Headache, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Hypothyroidism, Bowel Movement Irregularity, Gerd. The patient has Yeast Infection - Vagina
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Zyrtec, Mucinex, Centrum Silver, Tekturna, Travatan Z for a 55-year old woman with Nasal Allergies, Enzyme Supplementation, Hypertension, Glaucoma. The patient has Vertigo, Hearing Loss
Recent Vitamins related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Vitamin E, Xanax, Cogentin, Lithium Carbonate for a 55-year old woman who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 56-year old man who has Enzyme Supplementation
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Flaxseed Oil for a 69-year old man who has Surgery
- Comparions of Centrum, Calcium Lactate, Amlodipine Besylate for a 38-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Vitamins, Klonopin, Prozac for a 46-year old man who has Mood Swings
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.