Home > Vitamins > Polycythemia vera > Vitamins and Polycythemia vera
Review: could Vitamins cause Polycythemia vera?
We study 38,361 people who have side effects while taking Vitamins from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Polycythemia vera. Find out below who they are, when they have Polycythemia vera and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamins and have Polycythemia vera >>>
Vitamins (latest outcomes from 38,504 users) has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in general physical condition abnormal.
Polycythemia vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells) (latest reports from 3,199 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 38,361 people reported to have side effects when taking Vitamins. Among them, 17 people (0.04%) have Polycythemia Vera.
Time on Vitamins when people have Polycythemia vera * :
Age of people who have Polycythemia vera when taking Vitamins * :
|Polycythemia vera||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Polycythemia vera when taking Vitamins ** :
How people recovered from Polycythemia vera ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (17 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (16 people, 94.12%)
- Emphysema (16 people, 94.12%)
- Pain management (16 people, 94.12%)
- Pain (16 people, 94.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Teveten (16 people, 94.12%)
- Oxygen therapy (16 people, 94.12%)
- Lopressor (16 people, 94.12%)
- Questran (16 people, 94.12%)
- Vioxx (16 people, 94.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Polycythemia Vera while taking Vitamins?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamins and have Polycythemia Vera
- support group for people who take Vitamins
- support group for people who have Polycythemia Vera
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- My mom is 80 years old and has advance osteoporosis here bones are very brittle and she has fracture several vertabrate the doctor wants to put her on forteo but suffers from polythemia.
Does anyone currently suffer from Polycythemia and is on Forteo?
- Why isnt the sodium content listed in centrum silver?...most of the ingredients contain sodium.!, my blood pressure went up when i started taking these, after about 10 days.
Sodium is a very important component.....it must be very high or they would list it!!
- Could pharmaton cause massive loss of weight?
Pharmaton destroyed my life. My body is addicted to it. I can't stop it. And if do stop it, I will be experiencing a massive loss weight which I can't control.
Twice within this year I did a general blood test plus urine test and the results were all fine. My doctor told me that everything was o ...
- Wondering if dexilant is causing my problem
have had my prostate checked by urologist and prostate is slightly enlarged but not enough to cause problems.urinary track ok,bladder ok etc.
drank a liter of water and bladder emptied ok in test.
seem to urinate good after consuming coffee or beer but lately having more whiskey than beer.
when I ...
- I have late latent syphilis.i finish my 3 threatment injection.why i can.stil feel bodybpain,back pain,and always have head each.and its okey l take the centrum ?
i have late.latent.syphilis.why.i.have still feel the body pain,back.pain always.tired and headeach? and its okey.ifbi take.the centrum?i already finish.my.3 injection.i need to.wait one then.check my.blood again.so.i ts okeybi take.the vitamis centrum
- Can a cataplexy attack be accompanied by nausea and diarrea? i don't take any medication against cataplexy yet.
I am a 47-year old woman with no bad habits such as smoking, drinking etc. I have a normal blood pressuse and do not have overweight. Narcolepsy is possible. Have just been through PSG and MSLT, the result is expected in a month. I suffer from something that is very similar to cataplexy attacks, but ...
- Can persons with polycystic kidney disease take centrum
Not on any other medication . Feel really run down and would like to take a vitamin that would give me a boast . Plus I don't think I take sufficient natural vitamins in my diet. If not is there a vitamin that you would recommend. Thanks in advance for your response.
- Is there an interaction between garcinia cambogia and latuda
I just want to know do to weight problems I have tryed a lot of medications and all they have done was cause me nothing but weightgain and i just looking for a anwser to my question is their anyone who can help me.
- Is a side effect of losartan hair loss?
My doctor took me off Lisinopril due to the cough and put me on Losartan. After about 1 year I noticed hair breakage and hair loss. Can the hair damage be reverse by going back to Lisinopril?
More questions for: Vitamins, Polycythemia vera
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Down syndrome son put on high dose of vitamen d and z-pak reactions below
every time i give my son his dose once a week he flipped into a seizure...and has diarrhea for three days accompanied by a yeast rash i told his GI and they disregard it so i took him off that high dose and went to the recommended dose of 2000iu from the institute of medicine so far so good. he was ...
More reviews for: Vitamins, Polycythemia vera
On eHealthMe, Vitamins (ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e) is often used for vitamin supplementation. Find out below the conditions Vitamins is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vitamins used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Vitamins, Polycythemia vera
Recent Vitamins related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Vitamin E, Xanax, Cogentin, Lithium Carbonate for a 55-year old woman who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Flaxseed Oil, Fish Oil, Aspirin, Vitamin C, Centrum Silver for a 56-year old man who has Enzyme Supplementation
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Flaxseed Oil for a 69-year old man who has Surgery
- Comparions of Centrum, Calcium Lactate, Amlodipine Besylate for a 38-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Vitamins, Klonopin, Prozac for a 46-year old man who has Mood Swings
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Tylenol, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Spiriva, Fish Oil for a 62-year old man who has COPD
- Comparions of Multivitamin, Phenytoin Sodium for a 47-year old man who has Vitamins
- Comparions of Vitamins, Nifedipine for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Centrum Silver, Lisinopril (Par Pharm) - 10MG, Omeprazole (Dr Reddys Labs Ltd) - 20MG, Metformin Hydrochloride (Andrx Pharms) - 500MG, Prograf (Astellas) - EQ 1MG BASE for a 53-year old man who has Transplant - Liver
- Comparions of Multivitamin, Allegra-d 12 Hour (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 60MG;120MG for a 52-year old woman who has Hypertension
More related comparison studies for: Vitamins, Polycythemia vera
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.