Review: could Vitamins cause Stiff-man syndrome?
Summary: there is no Stiff-man syndrome reported by people who take Vitamins yet.
We study 38,367 people who have side effects while taking Vitamins from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Stiff-man syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamins and have Stiff-man syndrome >>>
Vitamins has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Vitamins 38,510 users)
Stiff-man syndrome (a rare disease of severe progressive muscle stiffness of the spine and lower extremities) has been reported by people with diabetes, high blood cholesterol, abnormal behaviour, psoriasis, headache.(latest reports from Stiff-man syndrome 72 patients)
On Nov, 28, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Stiff-man Syndrome while taking Vitamins?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vitamins
- support group for people who have Stiff-man Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, PBC, AIH, Asthma, and takes Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Anturol, Morphine Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pyridium, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Azathioprine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent)
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Dementia (controlled), and takes Multivitamin, Lipitor, Claritin, Allopurinol, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Namenda Xr, Aricept, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Bystolic, Lexapro)
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Why isnt the sodium content listed in centrum silver?...most of the ingredients contain sodium.!, my blood pressure went up when i started taking these, after about 10 days.
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Hypertension, and takes Centrum Silver)
Sodium is a very important component.....it must be very high or they would list it!!
- Could pharmaton cause massive loss of weight?
(Asked by a 29 year old man who has Mass Loss Of Weight And Fatigue, and takes Pharmaton)
Pharmaton destroyed my life. My body is addicted to it. I can't stop it. And if do stop it, I will be experiencing a massive loss weight which I can't control.
Twice within this year I did a general blood test plus urine test and the results were all fine. My doctor told me that everything was o ...
- Wondering if dexilant is causing my problem
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Do Not Urinate Much In Evening, Have To Urinate 3 Or 4 Times At Night, and takes Methocarbamol And Aspirin, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Atenolol, Ramipril, Amlodipine, Dexilant )
have had my prostate checked by urologist and prostate is slightly enlarged but not enough to cause problems.urinary track ok,bladder ok etc.
drank a liter of water and bladder emptied ok in test.
seem to urinate good after consuming coffee or beer but lately having more whiskey than beer.
when I ...
More questions for: Vitamins, Stiff-man syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Down syndrome son put on high dose of vitamen d and z-pak reactions below
(Posted by a 12 year old boy who has Seizer, Rashes,lathargic,swelling Of Hands And Fingers, and takes Multivitamin, Azithromycin)
every time i give my son his dose once a week he flipped into a seizure...and has diarrhea for three days accompanied by a yeast rash i told his GI and they disregard it so i took him off that high dose and went to the recommended dose of 2000iu from the institute of medicine so far so good. he was ...
More reviews for: Vitamins, Stiff-man syndrome
- A study of side effects of Multivitamin for a patient with Pregnancy. The patient has Abscess - Tooth (pus that forms inside the teeth or gums)
Comments: I stopped drugs and my severe pain in tooth started to heal gradually though not completly.i was taking it from past 15 days and my tooth pain was so severe that I was suggested to have 4 root canals.i didn't find it wise idea and stopped these vitamin tablets.still I am not completly cured.seeking ...
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamins, Flonase, Fenofibrate, Niaspan, Lovaza, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Androgel, Bystolic, Nexium, Diovan for a patient with Low Magnesium, Fatigue, Post Nasal Drip, High Bloood Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Herpes Gestationis, Low Testosterone, Heart, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has
Comments: Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vyvanse, Flonase for a patient with Suppliment, Add, Multiple Allergies. The patient has Rectal Bleeding
Comments: Took me several years to figure out the connection here, because I have been on this medication steadily for so long. Also, I can't necessarily say that I experienced bleeding the entire time, but there were times during bleeding that I ran out of Flonase, and the bleeding stopped almost immediatel ...
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Fish Oil, Pantoprazole, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a patient with Supplement, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Vitamin B-12 Level, Acid Reflux, Pain In Limb. The patient has Hypothyroidism
Comments: I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism in Sept. 2012 after 6 yrs. of taking Tramadol 50mg. I had gotten it under control using Red Yeast Rice 200mg 3 times a day, Niacin, and Multi-vitamin with iodine. I was told to eat more fish and add iodized salt to my diet which I had done. Then after starting t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Microgestin Fe 1/20, CoQ10, Multivitamin for a patient with Contraception, Health, Vitamin Supplementation. The patient has Focus Problem
Comments: I've always had a hard time on focusing the things I do but was able to manage it until I was diagnosed with ADHD in my last semester of second Bachelor's degree. I've been on Amphatemine Salts, substitute of Adderall, for a year and 3months on and off. I started with 40mg per day and didn't use as ...
More related studies for: Vitamins, Stiff-man syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.