Vivelle-dot and Skin reaction - from FDA reports
Skin reaction is found among people who take Vivelle-dot, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Atenolol, and have Hepatitis c. This review analyzes which people have Skin reaction with Vivelle-dot. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,947 people who have side effects when taking Vivelle-dot from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 15, 2017
1,947 people reported to have side effects when taking Vivelle-dot.
Among them, 10 people (0.51%) have Skin reaction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vivelle-dot when people have Skin reaction *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Skin reaction when taking Vivelle-dot *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Skin reaction when taking Vivelle-dot *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 66.67 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Oestrogen Replacement Therapy (1 person, 10.00%)
- Hepatitis C (1 person, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Wellbutrin Xl (1 person, 10.00%)
- Vitamin E (1 person, 10.00%)
- Vitamin D (1 person, 10.00%)
- Botox (1 person, 10.00%)
- Atenolol (1 person, 10.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Chemical Burn Of Skin (3 people, 30.00%)
- Burns Second Degree (3 people, 30.00%)
- Urticaria (2 people, 20.00%)
- Hyperhidrosis (2 people, 20.00%)
- Burning Sensation (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Skin reaction when taking Vivelle-dot?
- Check symptoms - is skin reaction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSkin reaction and drugs with ingredients of estradiol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSkin reaction and Vivelle-dot from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vivelle-dot has active ingredients of estradiol. It is often used in hormone replacement therapy. (latest outcomes from Vivelle-dot 2,202 users)
Skin reaction has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, hepatitis c (latest reports from 6,263 Skin reaction patients).
Browse all side effects of Vivelle-dota b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Skin reactionSkin reaction
Could your condition cause Skin reactionSkin reaction
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Hi all, After being on the Vivelle Dot patch I began to break out in hives whenever I ingested citrus. I always had problems with latex allergies and adhesive from bandaids. I just switched to Evamist spray and am waiting to see if citrus still affects me - however the transition to Evamist is ...
I began weaning off(dr advised) in May 2015--one patch a week for 3 months. Then a week ago, she said to stop them altogether. Ever since I have had an awful headache. Age:65 been on the Vivelle Dot since I was 48. I have been thinking of cutting a patch in half and weaning more slowly. Thoughts?