Voltaren and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Voltaren, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lyrica, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Voltaren. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31,544 people who have side effects when taking Voltaren from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
31,544 people reported to have side effects when taking Voltaren.
Among them, 1,517 people (4.81%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Voltaren when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 69.8 %
- 1 - 6 months: 14.77 %
- 6 - 12 months: 5.37 %
- 1 - 2 years: 1.34 %
- 2 - 5 years: 4.7 %
- 5 - 10 years: 3.36 %
- 10+ years: 0.67 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Voltaren *:
- female: 73.27 %
- male: 26.73 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Voltaren *:
- 0-1: 0.16 %
- 2-9: 0.25 %
- 10-19: 0.9 %
- 20-29: 2.86 %
- 30-39: 7.69 %
- 40-49: 13.5 %
- 50-59: 27.99 %
- 60+: 46.64 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (92 people, 6.06%)
- High Blood Pressure (76 people, 5.01%)
- Stress And Anxiety (61 people, 4.02%)
- Osteoporosis (61 people, 4.02%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (51 people, 3.36%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (194 people, 12.79%)
- Synthroid (156 people, 10.28%)
- Celebrex (147 people, 9.69%)
- Cymbalta (140 people, 9.23%)
- Lasix (124 people, 8.17%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (218 people, 14.37%)
- Stress And Anxiety (216 people, 14.24%)
- Fall (215 people, 14.17%)
- Pain In Extremity (203 people, 13.38%)
- Weakness (202 people, 13.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Voltaren?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Voltaren has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Voltaren 31,446 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).