Home > Voltaren > Celiac disease > Voltaren and Celiac disease
Review: could Voltaren cause Celiac disease (Celiac disease - sprue)?
We study 19,606 people who have side effects while taking Voltaren from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Celiac disease. Find out below who they are, when they have Celiac disease and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Voltaren and have Celiac disease >>>
Voltaren (latest outcomes from 20,079 users) has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis.
Celiac disease (a disease of the small intestine) (latest reports from 9,977 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, hypothyroidism, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 19,606 people reported to have side effects when taking Voltaren. Among them, 3 people (0.02%) have Celiac Disease.
Time on Voltaren when people have Celiac disease * :
Gender of people who have Celiac disease when taking Voltaren * :
|Celiac disease||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Celiac disease when taking Voltaren * :
|Celiac disease||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||85.71%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Celiac disease when taking Voltaren ** :
How people recovered from Celiac disease ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Muscle strain (3 people, 100.00%)
- Joint sprain (3 people, 100.00%)
- Abdominal pain (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diclofenac sodium (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Celiac Disease while taking Voltaren?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Voltaren and have Celiac Disease
- support group for people who take Voltaren
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does zithromax cause excessive sweating at night and headache
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Pneumonia, and takes Voltaren)
I had a terrible sweating after taking Zithromax. I felt as if half buckets of water were constantly poured on me. I was so scared of sleeping. In fact there was no dry space on my bed to sleep on since the entire bed was drenched. I have been drinking water since 4am to replace the lost water.
- Can abilify increase hallucinations in a person with frontotemporal lobe dementia?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Frontotemporal Dementia, Macular Degeneration, Depression - Elderly, Arthritis, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Disease - Aging, and takes Centrum Silver, Vitamin D, Effexor, Dexilant, Namenda, Abilify, Aricept, Bentyl, Lipitor, Plavix, Voltaren)
I was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia 4 years ago. I have experienced hallucinations at times over the last 2 years usually related with a UTI. One ongoing hallucination that I have that is not related to UTI is seeing bugs burrowing in my arms. I also tend to see people who are not there at ...
- Can i safely take diclofenac sodium 75mg dr
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has COPD, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Hypertension, Asmatha, Allergies, Arthritis, Amenia, and takes Diclofenac Sodium, Zyrtec, Ferrous Fumarate, Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate; Ipratropium Bromide, Diovan Hct, Claritin)
The Diclofenac seems to help the arthritis tremendously but causes me to use my nebulizer more. Toradol helps but seems to not be good for my kidneys.
- Does prazosin relieve tardive dyskensia ?
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus, Celiac Disease - Sprue, and takes Novolog)
Used Zoloft for 9 straight years. Now only take insulin. This is the only drug that is not addictive or dangerous like antidepressants are. . . Any thoughts?
- Is xarelto gluten free?
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Celiac Disease - Sprue, DVT, Pulmonary Embolism)
DVT & PE in February 2013. 6-month follow-up today. My doc said I'll be on Coumadin for life. 95% sure I'll switch to Xarelto if it's GF. Is it? Thanks.
More questions for: Voltaren, Celiac disease
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Constipation, Peripheral Neuropathy, Orthostatic Hypotension, Chronic Kidney Disease, and takes Milk Thistle, Zolpidem, Melatonin, Xanax, Adderall 30, Zorvolex)
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Memory loss (blockade)
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has Sudden Memory Loss (memory Blockage))
I was on a very long and unpleasant car trip (driving 900km from A to B), that started with 6 hours long border crossing, that involved occasional pushing of a heavy car in order to spare fuel. After that, another 8 hours of driving. I developed a spasm in the area of my low back pain.
When we a ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has Rash, and takes Zorvolex)
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
- Hallucination on diclofenac sodium
(Posted by a 19 year old girl who has Hallucinations, Mixed, and takes Zorvolex)
I experienced two horrible hallucinations when i was on this. The first it was early hours of the morning while i was in hospital asleep, i opened my eyes and saw like a demon nurse walking towards me, i was trying to scream but i was making quiet moaning noises instead, she came closer and closer w ...
More reviews for: Voltaren, Celiac disease
- A study of drug interactions between Humalog, Pristiq, Ibuprofen, Dietary Fiber, Valium, Lidoderm, Voltaren, Levothyroxine Sodium, Wellbutrin Xl, Aldactone, Lipitor, Baby Aspirin, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-100 for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Depression But I'm Afraid To Take It I'm Nervous Bc I'm Not Taking Any Antidepressants Right Now And Psychiatrist Is Hard To Get In Touch With., Inflammation, Constipation, Anxiety And Stress, Pain, Graves Disease Burnout, Depression And Anxiety And Panic Attacks, High Testosterone, High Blood Cholesterol, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Pain From 7 Herniations And Pinched Nerves. The patient has
Comments: Never a clot but newly prescribed medicine Pristiq and I have Factor V, Type 1 Diabetes, high cholesterol and use a fentanyl patch and these were all warnings on Pristiq. I take wellbutrin 300 and Zoloft and Prozac didn't work.
I see an endocrinologist, neurologist, family practice, pain manageme ...
- A study of drug interactions between Azulfidine En-tabs, Lyrica, Lyrica, Indomethacin, Cymbalta, Humira, Nexium, Voltaren for a patient with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Fibromyalgia, Gastric Disorder. The patient has
Comments: I started with Ankylosing Spondylitis 1 year and a half ago, started with medication for that 6 months later and in May 2010 had more muscle and joint pain more and more often. The pain due to Spondylitis had me awake most of the nights, so i wasnt resting and just laying in bed felt uncomfortable. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Allopurinol, Metformin Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Diclofenac Sodium, Testosterone Cypionate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Avinza, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a patient with Gout - Chronic, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Pain Management, Blood Testosterone Abnormal, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Pain Medications. The patient has Diclofenac Sodium - Short Term Memory Loss - Cognative Impairment - Confusion (lack Of Ability To Plan, Coordinate, Recall Future Events Planned), Dizziness, Balance Problems., Avinza - Taking Multiple Doses Of Low Level Spread Throughout The Day Minimizes Development Of Increasing Dependancy, Avinza - Dose Was Up To 120mg (2x) Day, Experienced Spiking When Taking Each Dose; Dropped To 60mg (4x), And Had Same Spike But Smaller, Dropped To 30mg (8x) And No More Spiking And Have Dropped Dose, Benazepril Hydrochloride - Severe Leg Cramps - Doctor Says Not A Symptom; But, Went Off And On Many, Many Times To Verify. Am Currently Without A Bp Med To Take Because Of Cramps.
Comments: Need space to enter new Mfr. & Amount (Allopurinol (Qualitest) - 300MG
METFORMIN HCL (TEVA USA) 1000MG,
Symptoms onset was very slow, went undiagnosed(by self or family) as being caused by Diclofenac for a couple of years. My wife, and daughter, at my suggestion starting using it. Wife began ...
- A study of drug interactions between Topamax, Xanax, Zoloft, Remeron, Flector, Voltaren-xr, Vivelle, Protonix, Mobic, Dilaudid, Percocet, Norco, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Flexeril, Phenergan, Neurontin, Solu-medrol, Depakote, Ultracet for a patient with Complicated Migraine, Panic Attacks, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Low Back Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Hormone Replacement Therapy, Gastric Bypass, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Muscle Spasms, Nausea. The patient has Ultracet, Solu-medrol
Comments: I was in a car accident in 2000. My lower back was trashed, and had to be reconstructed basically. I have fusions and titanium, all of this as causd many other health problems to arise over the last 10 years. But, I live a pretty normal life, most people don't even know there is anything wrong with ...
More related studies for: Voltaren, Celiac disease
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (2 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (7 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (8 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (3 hours ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (7 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zoloft for a 27-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder (14 minutes ago)
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (1 hour ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (2 hours ago)