Voltaren and Celiac disease - from FDA reports
Celiac disease is found among people who take Voltaren, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Benicar, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Celiac disease with Voltaren. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31,544 people who have side effects when taking Voltaren from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
31,544 people reported to have side effects when taking Voltaren.
Among them, 11 people (0.03%) have Celiac disease
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Celiac disease when taking Voltaren *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Celiac disease when taking Voltaren *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 28.57 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 28.57 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 45.45%)
- Muscle Strain (2 people, 18.18%)
- Muscle Spasms (2 people, 18.18%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (2 people, 18.18%)
- Diabetes (2 people, 18.18%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Norvasc (4 people, 36.36%)
- Flonase (4 people, 36.36%)
- Benicar Hct (4 people, 36.36%)
- Benicar (4 people, 36.36%)
- Provera (2 people, 18.18%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vomiting Projectile (4 people, 36.36%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (4 people, 36.36%)
- Malabsorption (4 people, 36.36%)
- Joint Pain (4 people, 36.36%)
- Agranulocytosis (4 people, 36.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Celiac disease when taking Voltaren?
- Check symptoms - is celiac disease caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCeliac disease and drugs with ingredients of diclofenac sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCeliac disease and Voltaren from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Voltaren has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Voltaren 32,377 users)
Celiac disease has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 5,314 Celiac disease patients).
Browse all side effects of Voltarena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Celiac diseaseCeliac disease
Could your condition cause Celiac diseaseCeliac disease
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I suffer with costochondritis and coeliac disease. I'm so ill I can barely function and sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get better again. I've lost a huge amount of weight and this has been a continuous battle for the last 1/2 years. I'm aged 21 yet weigh a mere 6st7. I love food and always have ...
User reviews to the study
My name is Karen, I've had chronic pain with lumbar spinal stenosis for many years. This has caused RLS and neuralgia,among other problems. I've been on ropinilole for two years for RLS. I was recently prescribed horizant for neuralgia. I'm wondering if I can stop taking the ropinilole? Does ...
I get terrible heartburn and constipation from losartan. I didn't know why till I found an article by accident that said people who are gluten intolerant should not take arb's. Valsartan was even worse +made my feet swollen. I am going tomorrow to explain all of this
I WAS PUT ON VOLTAREN FOR A KNEE INFLAMATION AND AFTER TAKING FOR 5 DAYS I FIRST GOT VERY TIRED THEN HAD BACK SENSATIONS TURNING TO PAIN AND GOING INTO MY RIGHT SIDE WHERE THE GALL BLADDER IS, WENT TO THE ER AND ALL THE TESTS WERE NEGATIVE . IVE STOPPED TAKING IT 4 DAYS AGO AND AS OF TODAY IM ...