Home > Voltaren > Irregular heart beat > Voltaren and Irregular heart beat
Review: could Voltaren cause Irregular heart beat (Heart Rate Irregular)?
Summary: Irregular heart beat is found among people who take Voltaren, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Vioxx, and have Arthralgia.
We study 19,606 people who have side effects while taking Voltaren from FDA and social media. Among them, 55 have Irregular heart beat. Find out below who they are, when they have Irregular heart beat and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Voltaren and have Irregular heart beat >>>
Voltaren (latest outcomes from 20,079 users) has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis.
Irregular heart beat
Irregular Heart Beat (latest reports from 89,210 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 19,606 people reported to have side effects when taking Voltaren. Among them, 55 people (0.28%) have Irregular Heart Beat.
Time on Voltaren when people have Irregular heart beat * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Irregular heart beat||78.57%||7.14%||0.00%||14.29%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Irregular heart beat when taking Voltaren * :
|Irregular heart beat||62.90%||37.10% |
Age of people who have Irregular heart beat when taking Voltaren * :
|Irregular heart beat||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.75%||1.75%||40.35%||7.02%||49.12% |
Severity of Irregular heart beat when taking Voltaren ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Irregular heart beat||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Irregular heart beat ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Irregular heart beat||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Arthralgia (17 people, 30.91%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (15 people, 27.27%)
- Osteoarthritis (7 people, 12.73%)
- Inflammation (5 people, 9.09%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vioxx (20 people, 36.36%)
- Prempro (14 people, 25.45%)
- Digoxin (9 people, 16.36%)
- Prevacid (5 people, 9.09%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Irregular Heart Beat while taking Voltaren?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Voltaren and have Irregular Heart Beat
- support group for people who take Voltaren
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Lithium,prozac and 60mg of methodone
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Numbness In Feet, Heart Rate Abnormal)
having pressure in my chest,numbness in feet,and feeling anixous
- Does zithromax cause excessive sweating at night and headache
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Pneumonia, and takes Voltaren)
I had a terrible sweating after taking Zithromax. I felt as if half buckets of water were constantly poured on me. I was so scared of sleeping. In fact there was no dry space on my bed to sleep on since the entire bed was drenched. I have been drinking water since 4am to replace the lost water.
- Can abilify increase hallucinations in a person with frontotemporal lobe dementia?
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Frontotemporal Dementia, Macular Degeneration, Depression - Elderly, Arthritis, High Blood Cholesterol, Heart Disease - Aging, and takes Centrum Silver, Vitamin D, Effexor, Dexilant, Namenda, Abilify, Aricept, Bentyl, Lipitor, Plavix, Voltaren)
I was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia 4 years ago. I have experienced hallucinations at times over the last 2 years usually related with a UTI. One ongoing hallucination that I have that is not related to UTI is seeing bugs burrowing in my arms. I also tend to see people who are not there at ...
- Would the combination of the following drugs in 1 24hr period cause death ?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Heart Rate Irregular, and takes Lovenox, Metoprolol Succinate, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Belladonna, Pantoprazole, Levofloxacin, Epinephrine, Lasix)
My husband was sent to hospital for double pneumonia, er determined afrib heart instead of pneumonia, gave a total of 18 drugs and 11 iv bags in 24 hours, he had an input of liquids 9350 ml and output was 350, with 0 in the last 5 hours. he gained 20 lbs in this 1 day . He did not even meet their re ...
- Can i safely take diclofenac sodium 75mg dr
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has COPD, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Hypertension, Asmatha, Allergies, Arthritis, Amenia, and takes Diclofenac Sodium, Zyrtec, Ferrous Fumarate, Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate; Ipratropium Bromide, Diovan Hct, Claritin)
The Diclofenac seems to help the arthritis tremendously but causes me to use my nebulizer more. Toradol helps but seems to not be good for my kidneys.
More questions for: Voltaren, Irregular heart beat
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
(Posted by a 49 year old woman who has Constipation, Peripheral Neuropathy, Orthostatic Hypotension, Chronic Kidney Disease, and takes Milk Thistle, Zolpidem, Melatonin, Xanax, Adderall 30, Zorvolex)
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Memory loss (blockade)
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has Sudden Memory Loss (memory Blockage))
I was on a very long and unpleasant car trip (driving 900km from A to B), that started with 6 hours long border crossing, that involved occasional pushing of a heavy car in order to spare fuel. After that, another 8 hours of driving. I developed a spasm in the area of my low back pain.
When we a ...
- Skin rash in diclofenac potassium
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has Rash, and takes Zorvolex)
After a car accident in 2011 I took Diclofenac for back & shoulder off and on for about a year. During that time I developed random spots usually on my arms and legs that itch severely and sometimes get infected. I still suffer from the itchy spots and I am DESPERATE for a cure for my agony. I ha ...
- Hallucination on diclofenac sodium
(Posted by a 19 year old girl who has Hallucinations, Mixed, and takes Zorvolex)
I experienced two horrible hallucinations when i was on this. The first it was early hours of the morning while i was in hospital asleep, i opened my eyes and saw like a demon nurse walking towards me, i was trying to scream but i was making quiet moaning noises instead, she came closer and closer w ...
More reviews for: Voltaren, Irregular heart beat
- A study of drug interactions between Humalog, Pristiq, Ibuprofen, Dietary Fiber, Valium, Lidoderm, Voltaren, Levothyroxine Sodium, Wellbutrin Xl, Aldactone, Lipitor, Baby Aspirin, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-100 for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Depression But I'm Afraid To Take It I'm Nervous Bc I'm Not Taking Any Antidepressants Right Now And Psychiatrist Is Hard To Get In Touch With., Inflammation, Constipation, Anxiety And Stress, Pain, Graves Disease Burnout, Depression And Anxiety And Panic Attacks, High Testosterone, High Blood Cholesterol, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Pain From 7 Herniations And Pinched Nerves. The patient has
Comments: Never a clot but newly prescribed medicine Pristiq and I have Factor V, Type 1 Diabetes, high cholesterol and use a fentanyl patch and these were all warnings on Pristiq. I take wellbutrin 300 and Zoloft and Prozac didn't work.
I see an endocrinologist, neurologist, family practice, pain manageme ...
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Prilosec, Norco, Asmanex Twisthaler, Ventolin for a patient with Panic Attack, Heartburn Prevention, Ovarian Cyst, Asthma. The patient has Heart Rate Irregular, Ovarian Cyst, Anxiety, Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction)
Comments: I have irregular heartbeats that feel like my heart jumps or skips a beat, then I feel a little rush of adrenaline. I have had these occassionally for years and was seen by a cardiologist 10 years ago that said they were normal and probably from my anxiety or stress. Occasionally when these happen, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Coreg, Aspirin, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Sr, Celexa, Lasix, Plavix, Lantus, Humalog, Norco, Lipitor for a patient with Coronary Artery Disease, Hypertension, Depression, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes Mellitus, Pain Management, Cholesterol Test. The patient has Chest Pain, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Vision Blurred, Sinusitis, Heart Rate Irregular, Restless Leg Syndrome, Muscle Fatigue
Comments: 44 y/o female, type 1 diabetes 38 years, 2 heart attacks, 4 stents, congestive heart failure, renal failure. Was put on statin drugs approx. 6 years ago after first MI. Didn't feel good, felt better after I quit taking them. In January, had another MI, with stent intervention. Approximately 8 we ...
- A study of side effects of Singulair for a patient with Rhinitis Allergic. The patient has Allegra Hives, Itching Scar, Heart Rate Irregular, Anaphylactic Reaction (serious allergic reaction), Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Frequent Headaches (pain in head)
Comments: I had chronic sinus infections prior to taking Singulair in 2000 or 2001 and over the course of 10 years had 2-3 sinus infections while taking Singulair. It really worked for my allergic rhinitus. Unfortunately, in late 2011 I developed hives that turned into huge welts, and other allergy symptoms a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Azulfidine En-tabs, Lyrica, Lyrica, Indomethacin, Cymbalta, Humira, Nexium, Voltaren for a patient with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Fibromyalgia, Gastric Disorder. The patient has
Comments: I started with Ankylosing Spondylitis 1 year and a half ago, started with medication for that 6 months later and in May 2010 had more muscle and joint pain more and more often. The pain due to Spondylitis had me awake most of the nights, so i wasnt resting and just laying in bed felt uncomfortable. ...
More related studies for: Voltaren, Irregular heart beat
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Xarelto and Muscle Pain
- Methimazole and Thrombophlebitis
- Zyprexa and Infertility
- Biotin and Vaginal Discharge
- Gynaecomastia and Atenolol
- Can i take melatonin if i take prograf?
I take Prograf to prevent organ rejection in a liver trans ... (1 hour ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: I have, ADHD, depression, anxiety and recently diagnosed w ... (6 hours ago)
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- A really bad day ritalin+orange juice
I took Ritaline, then Orange juice. I couldn't do my exam ... (1 hour ago)
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (6 hours ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Clonidine, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Opana Er, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Augmentin '875' for a 57-year old man who has Heartburn, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety And Stress, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain, Surgery (23 minutes ago)
- Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 25-year old woman who has TMD (1 hour ago)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide, Ativan, Budesonide for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Colitis Microscopic (2 hours ago)