Review: could Vyvanse cause Frequent or urgent urination?
Summary: Frequent or urgent urination is reported only by a few people who take Vyvanse.
We study 5,672 people who have side effects while taking Vyvanse from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Frequent or urgent urination. Find out below who they are, when they have Frequent or urgent urination and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Frequent or urgent urination >>>
Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 7,893 Vyvanse users)
Frequent or urgent urination
Frequent or urgent urination has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, pain, gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest reports from 742 Frequent or urgent urination patients)
On Apr, 3, 2015: 5,663 people reported to have side effects when taking Vyvanse. Among them, 5 people (0.09%) have Frequent Or Urgent Urination.
Time on Vyvanse when people have Frequent or urgent urination * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Frequent or urgent urination||20.00%||0.00%||20.00%||40.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Frequent or urgent urination when taking Vyvanse * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who have Frequent or urgent urination when taking Vyvanse * :
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||80.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Frequent or urgent urination when taking Vyvanse ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Frequent or urgent urination||0.00%||80.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Frequent or urgent urination ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Frequent or urgent urination||25.00%||0.00%||75.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Adhd (2 people, 40.00%)
- Add (1 people, 20.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 20.00%)
- Birth control (1 people, 20.00%)
- Attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lexapro (1 people, 20.00%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 20.00%)
- Abilify (1 people, 20.00%)
- Sprintec (1 people, 20.00%)
- Biotin (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of vyvanse and frequent or urgent urination on
Do you have Frequent Or Urgent Urination while taking Vyvanse?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
- support group for people who take Vyvanse
- support group for people who have Frequent Or Urgent Urination
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 11-year old boy with ADHD. The patient has Swallowing Difficulty
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, VYVANSE, WELLBUTRIN, PROZAC for a 45-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Add, Depression, Anxiety.
- A study of drug interactions between Pristiq, Lamictal, Vyvanse for a 36-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Add. The patient has Underbite
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra D 24 Hour, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Zyrtec Allergy, Vyvanse, Benadryl for a 25-year old woman with Hay Fever, Adhd, Insomnia. The patient has Photosensitive Rash
- A study of side effects of Triamcinolone Acetonide for a 75-year old man with Asthma Late Onset. The patient has Urinary Frequency Or Urgency
Recent Vyvanse related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.