Review: could Vyvanse cause Heart rate abnormal (Heart Rate Irregular)?
Summary: Heart rate abnormal is found among people who take Vyvanse, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Cymbalta, and have Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
We study 5,672 people who have side effects while taking Vyvanse from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Heart rate abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart rate abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Heart rate abnormal >>>
Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 7,893 Vyvanse users)
Heart rate abnormal
Heart Rate Abnormal has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain, depression. (latest reports from 16,471 Heart Rate Abnormal patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: 5,672 people reported to have side effects when taking Vyvanse. Among them, 28 people (0.49%) have Heart Rate Abnormal.
Time on Vyvanse when people have Heart rate abnormal * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Heart rate abnormal||45.00%||15.00%||20.00%||15.00%||5.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Heart rate abnormal when taking Vyvanse * :
|Heart rate abnormal||54.17%||45.83% |
Age of people who have Heart rate abnormal when taking Vyvanse * :
|Heart rate abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||24.14%||27.59%||20.69%||10.34%||13.79%||3.45% |
Severity of Heart rate abnormal when taking Vyvanse ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Heart rate abnormal||16.67%||58.33%||16.67%||8.33% |
How people recovered from Heart rate abnormal ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Heart rate abnormal||14.29%||0.00%||85.71% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (20 people, 71.43%)
- Add (5 people, 17.86%)
- Adhd (4 people, 14.29%)
- Depression (3 people, 10.71%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 10.71%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cymbalta (3 people, 10.71%)
- Synthroid (2 people, 7.14%)
- Albuterol (2 people, 7.14%)
- Prozac (2 people, 7.14%)
- Paxil (2 people, 7.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Rate Abnormal while taking Vyvanse?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Heart Rate Abnormal
- support group for people who take Vyvanse
- support group for people who have Heart Rate Abnormal
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Vyvanse for a 16-year old girl with Depression, Adhd. The patient has Anorexia Nervosa, Anorexia
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 39-year old woman with ADD.
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 11-year old boy with ADHD. The patient has Swallowing Difficulty
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, VYVANSE, WELLBUTRIN, PROZAC for a 45-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Add, Depression, Anxiety.
- A study of drug interactions between Pristiq, Lamictal, Vyvanse for a 36-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Add. The patient has Underbite
Recent Vyvanse related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Marijuana, Vyvanse, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lithium Citrate for a 45-year old woman who has Bipolar 2
- Comparions of Adderall, Vyvanse for a 40-year old woman who has ADD
- Comparions of Loestrin 24 Fe, Fluoxetine, Vyvanse for a 33-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Provigil, Vyvanse for a 44-year old woman who has Fatigue - Chronic
- Comparions of Concerta, Intuniv, Strattera, Vyvanse, Adderall for a 19-year old boy who has Inattentive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.