Home > Vyvanse > Itching > Vyvanse and Itching
Review: could Vyvanse cause Itching?
We study 5,559 people who have side effects while taking Vyvanse from FDA and social media. Among them, 60 have Itching. Find out below who they are, when they have Itching and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Itching >>>
Vyvanse (latest outcomes from 7,751 users) has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Itching (latest reports from 545,906 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 5,526 people reported to have side effects when taking Vyvanse. Among them, 60 people (1.09%) have Itching.
Time on Vyvanse when people have Itching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Vyvanse * :
Age of people who have Itching when taking Vyvanse * :
Severity of Itching when taking Vyvanse ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Itching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (37 people, 61.67%)
- Depression (4 people, 6.67%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 6.67%)
- Anxiety disorder (3 people, 5.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 3.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Klonopin (4 people, 6.67%)
- Simcor (3 people, 5.00%)
- Clonidine (3 people, 5.00%)
- Prozac (3 people, 5.00%)
- Xanax (3 people, 5.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching while taking Vyvanse?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Itching
- support group for people who take Vyvanse
- support group for people who have Itching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (12 months ago):
Tired feeling, mood change, dizziness, increased appetite. Severe skin itching and irritation. Blister rash
From this study (1 year ago):
I have been on Klonopin for about 2 months, and over the last week I have started having severely intense itching on thighs, head, and upper back. And, it usually happens a few minutes after I take it. I feel the drug is helping in times of panic, but the severe itching and also headaches that I am starting to get more and more of are causing me to question if I should keep taking it. Any thoughts? Erin
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Vyvanse, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- Vyvanse for aspergers / autism and adhd working well
Glad our child's condition was properly diagnosed and now is treated with this medication. Had to go to a team of experts to get the right diagnosis of Aspergers with ADHD, impulsive type. I'm sharing this in hopes some others will be consider a medication that can possibly help.
More reviews for: Vyvanse, Itching
On eHealthMe, Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate) is often used for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions Vyvanse is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Vyvanse used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (50 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (59 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Tapazole
- Cromolyn Sodium and Angioedema
- Platelet Count Decreased and Avodart
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Nasal Sinus Cancer
- Deaf Mutism