Vyvanse and Itching - from FDA reports
Itching is found among people who take Vyvanse, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Singulair, and have Narcolepsy. This review analyzes which people have Itching with Vyvanse. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,038 people who have side effects when taking Vyvanse from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 17, 2017
12,038 people reported to have side effects when taking Vyvanse.
Among them, 114 people (0.95%) have Itching
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Vyvanse when people have Itching *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 21.21 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 9.09 %
- 2 - 5 years: 3.03 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Vyvanse *:
- female: 54.55 %
- male: 45.45 %
Age of people who have Itching when taking Vyvanse *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 21.11 %
- 10-19: 22.22 %
- 20-29: 11.11 %
- 30-39: 5.56 %
- 40-49: 22.22 %
- 50-59: 8.89 %
- 60+: 8.89 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (8 people, 7.02%)
- Stress And Anxiety (7 people, 6.14%)
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 4.39%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (5 people, 4.39%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (5 people, 4.39%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Singulair (9 people, 7.89%)
- Xyrem (8 people, 7.02%)
- Prozac (6 people, 5.26%)
- Zyrtec (5 people, 4.39%)
- Intuniv (5 people, 4.39%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (32 people, 28.07%)
- Urticaria (16 people, 14.04%)
- Headache (13 people, 11.40%)
- Breathing Difficulty (12 people, 10.53%)
- Nausea (11 people, 9.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Itching when taking Vyvanse?
- Check symptoms - is itching caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsItching and drugs with ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeItching and Vyvanse from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 16,588 users)
Itching has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 165,432 Itching patients).
Browse all side effects of Vyvansea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ItchingItching
Could your condition cause ItchingItching
What would happen?
Questions to the study
How long after stopping will the itching stop? Has been 5 days is no way as bad or often seems to be less every day, was horrible when taking. Would think after 5 days any side effect should be gone completely.
User reviews to the study
I've been taking Vyvanse and loving the benefits! I just worry about long term effects to my health. I wanna have kids someday very soon so I want to hear what others on this medication might be experiencing and how to get the most out of this treatment. So far it's been a life changer.
I have been on Tamsulosin for almost 10 months. However, I have noticed in the last few weeks of itching. I have also noticed some rashes in my scrap. I just took a dose tonight and started noticing this weard sensation and feeling as if ants are crawling over me. I took a Benadryl to help ...