Review: could Vyvanse cause Lung transplant rejection?
Summary: there is no Lung transplant rejection reported by people who take Vyvanse yet.
We study 5,672 people who have side effects while taking Vyvanse from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Lung transplant rejection and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Lung transplant rejection >>>
Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 7,888 Vyvanse users)
Lung transplant rejection
Lung transplant rejection (failure of lung transplant) has been reported by people with immunodeficiency disorders, high blood pressure, pain, diabetes, transplant rejection. (latest reports from 251 Lung transplant rejection patients)
On Apr, 8, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of vyvanse and lung transplant rejection on
Do you have Lung Transplant Rejection while taking Vyvanse?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vyvanse
- support group for people who have Lung Transplant Rejection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 11-year old boy with ADHD. The patient has Swallowing Difficulty
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, VYVANSE, WELLBUTRIN, PROZAC for a 45-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Add, Depression, Anxiety.
- A study of drug interactions between Pristiq, Lamictal, Vyvanse for a 36-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Add. The patient has Underbite
- A study of drug interactions between Allegra D 24 Hour, Claritin-d 24 Hour, Zyrtec Allergy, Vyvanse, Benadryl for a 25-year old woman with Hay Fever, Adhd, Insomnia. The patient has Photosensitive Rash
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 9-year old girl with ADHD. The patient has Weight Loss
Recent Vyvanse related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Loestrin 24 Fe, Fluoxetine, Vyvanse for a 33-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Provigil, Vyvanse for a 44-year old woman who has Fatigue - Chronic
- Comparions of Concerta, Intuniv, Strattera, Vyvanse, Adderall for a 19-year old boy who has Inattentive
- Comparions of Helianthemum Nummularium, Vyvanse for a 43-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Strattera, Vyvanse, Concerta for a 15-year old boy who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.