Review: could Vyvanse cause Multi-vitamin deficiency?
Summary: Multi-vitamin deficiency is reported only by a few people who take Vyvanse.
We study 5,672 people who have side effects while taking Vyvanse from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Multi-vitamin deficiency and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Multi-vitamin deficiency >>>
Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from 7,893 Vyvanse users)
Multi-vitamin deficiency (lack of vitamins) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, depression. (latest reports from 184 Multi-vitamin deficiency patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: 5,672 people reported to have side effects when taking Vyvanse. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Multi-vitamin Deficiency.
Time on Vyvanse when people have Multi-vitamin deficiency * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Multi-vitamin deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Multi-vitamin deficiency when taking Vyvanse * :
|Multi-vitamin deficiency||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Multi-vitamin deficiency when taking Vyvanse * :
|Multi-vitamin deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Multi-vitamin deficiency when taking Vyvanse ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Multi-vitamin deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Multi-vitamin deficiency ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Multi-vitamin deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Adhd (1 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fluoxetine hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bupropion hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Vyvanse and multi-vitamin deficiency on
Do you have Multi-vitamin Deficiency while taking Vyvanse?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Multi-vitamin Deficiency
- support group for people who take Vyvanse
- support group for people who have Multi-vitamin Deficiency
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 22-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Numbness And Tingling
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Vyvanse for a 23-year old man with Anxiety Disorder, Adhd. The patient has Exercise Capacity Decreased
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 17-year old girl with ADD. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Nausea, Irritability, Fatigue, Headache, Dizziness, Bluish Skin, Heart Palpitations, Heart Rate Increased, Chest Pain, Shortness Of Breath, Dry Mouth
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a 35-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Bone Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Sovaldi, Vyvanse for a 43-year old woman with Hepatitis C, Add. The patient has Bites - Insects, Bees, And Spiders, Itching
Recent Vyvanse related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Marijuana, Vyvanse, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lithium Citrate for a 45-year old woman who has Bipolar 2
- Comparions of Adderall, Vyvanse for a 40-year old woman who has ADD
- Comparions of Loestrin 24 Fe, Fluoxetine, Vyvanse for a 33-year old woman who has ADHD
- Comparions of Provigil, Vyvanse for a 44-year old woman who has Fatigue - Chronic
- Comparions of Concerta, Intuniv, Strattera, Vyvanse, Adderall for a 19-year old boy who has Inattentive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.