Home > Vyvanse > Multi-vitamin deficiency > Vyvanse and Multi-vitamin deficiency
Review: could Vyvanse cause Multi-vitamin deficiency?
We study 5,584 people who have side effects while taking Vyvanse from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Multi-vitamin deficiency and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Multi-vitamin deficiency >>>
Vyvanse (latest outcomes from 7,800 users) has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Multi-vitamin Deficiency (lack of vitamins) (latest reports from 173 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, gastritis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 5,559 people reported to have side effects when taking Vyvanse. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Multi-vitamin Deficiency.
Time on Vyvanse when people have Multi-vitamin deficiency * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Multi-vitamin deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Multi-vitamin deficiency when taking Vyvanse * :
|Multi-vitamin deficiency||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Multi-vitamin deficiency when taking Vyvanse * :
|Multi-vitamin deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Multi-vitamin deficiency when taking Vyvanse ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Multi-vitamin deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Multi-vitamin deficiency ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Multi-vitamin deficiency||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Adhd (1 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fluoxetine hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bupropion hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lamictal (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Multi-vitamin Deficiency while taking Vyvanse?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Multi-vitamin Deficiency
- support group for people who take Vyvanse
- support group for people who have Multi-vitamin Deficiency
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Any experience or studies of vyvance (lisdexamfetamine) causing vit b12 absorbsion issues and ultimately deficiency?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Vitamin B12 Deficiency, ADHD, Pernatious Anemia, and takes Sertraline, Vyvanse)
Taking Vyvance for about 12 months and just been diagnosed with Pernicious Anaemia and Vit B12 deficiency. Symptoms triggering B12/Intrisic factor tests was extreme fatigue and foul mood during a menstrual cycle.
Looking to see if anyone else has a similar issue or any knowledge of Vyvance causing ...
- Is the water clear or cloudy when you dissolve vyvanse and is there a way to tell if the powder in the capsule is real
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has I Don't Feel The Way I Normally Do On Vyvanse, And When I Dissolve The Powder In Water It Is Cloudy And Not Clear, and takes Vyvanse)
When I have dissolved my 70 mg vyvanse in water it is usually clear but now it is cloudy. which should it be cloudy or clear. I feel like someone is changing the powder in my capsules. Is there a way to tell if its the real powder in the capsule.
- Is it safe to take unisom on top of vyvanse
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who has Wired , Exhausted , and takes Ritalin, Vyvanse )
I have took 5 ritalin 20mg and 2 30 mg vyvanse since early this morning. It is now 1:00in the morning, I'm very tired. I have 2 toddlers that I have to take carevof. Just wanting to know if it is ok to take some unison now so I can get some sleep
- Has any pt that is carrier of hep b virus encountered mania and had to use a stabilizer like depakot ofr lamictal or lithium.? i'm researching if incident of hepatotoxicity might occur. comments?
(Asked by a 15 year old girl who has Possible Bipolar/mania, Hep B Carrier, ADHD, and takes Depakote, Vyvanse, Clonidine)
Adopted Daughter born Hep B carrier, no symptoms. ADHD since 8 yrs old. at 15 yrs, recent signs of mania or biploar. started on depakote but concern for hepatotoxicity and weight gain.
Would very much appreciate feedback from persons with direct experiences.
- I developed excessive saliva production after starting ropinerole (requip) for plmd. sleep was impossible due to frequent swallowing. has anyone else experienced similar symptoms?
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Periodic Limb Movements In Sleep, Major Depression, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Attention Deficit Disorder, Alpha Intrusion (sleep Disorder), Sleep Apnea (minor), and takes Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Mirapex, Gabapentin, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Lyrica, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Lithium Carbonate, Desipramine Hydrochloride, Synthroid, Vyvanse, Lipitor)
The first 5 drugs above on my list that I tried for PLMD, I no longer use. I took ropinerole (Requip) for about 2 weeks when I noticed that I was producing more saliva and was swallowing a lot. It didn't really bother me too much, because the other drugs that I take give me a dry mouth. When I went ...
More questions for: Vyvanse, Multi-vitamin deficiency
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Vyvanse for aspergers / autism and adhd working well
(Posted by a 17 year old girl who has Social Problem, Impulsive Behaviour, ADHD, Asperger's Disorder, and takes Vyvanse)
Glad our child's condition was properly diagnosed and now is treated with this medication. Had to go to a team of experts to get the right diagnosis of Aspergers with ADHD, impulsive type. I'm sharing this in hopes some others will be consider a medication that can possibly help.
- High triglyceride reading
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has High Triglyceride And Cholesterol Readings, and takes Vyvanse)
After 6 months of taking vyvanse my triglyceride levels went from 97 to 415.
- Flagyl and hair loss
(Posted by a 39 year old woman who has UTI, and takes Prozac, Vyvanse)
I was miserable already but the side effects of this medicine only compounded it. I have had severe diarrhea, stomach cramps, nausea, a horrible metallic taste in my mouth and worst of all I have patches of hair that have completely fallen out!! I am horrified that this medicine is even prescribed t ...
More reviews for: Vyvanse, Multi-vitamin deficiency
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a patient with Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity. The patient has Watery Eyes (excess tearing from eye)
Comments: This only happens when I first start taking Vyvanse (60 mg)after being off it for a week or two and it seems to last a few days. I don't remember it bothering me so much the first couple years prob because I took it so regularly and at the same time everyday. For the past 8 months or so it has becom ...
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a patient with ADD. The patient has Speech Impairment (adult) (inability to speak (adult)), Depression Aggravated
Comments: I am on 40 mg of Vyvanse . I noticed lately the following issues
If I am in a calm environment , I feel fine but notice I feeling of being normal when I first take it for 2-3 hours and somewhere around the 5-6 hour after taking it, I start to crash and get very impatient with my children if they a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vyvanse, Relafen, Tramadol, Fluoxetine, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Androgel for a patient with ADHD, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Hyopothy, Hypogonadism Male. The patient has Hyperhidrosis
Comments: Understandably many of these medications/conditions can cause sweating, but I am suffering from generalized sweating upper body chest and head more than under arms or hands or feet. Not localized. Does the androjel if applied to areas of the chest have a 'pore plugging' effect? I feel a film on m ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Ambien, Norco, Vyvanse for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Back Injury, Add. The patient has Sweating Increased, Fatigue, Swelling Of Fingers, Hand Or Foot Spasms, Intranasal Numbness, Ear Discomfort, Headache, Skin Eruption, Eyes - Dry, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain - Joints
Comments: Had an emergency appendectomy in February with complications.... have lived with joint, muscle pain most of my adult life. Constant stomach problems from a young wage. IBS, constipation, nausea, loss of appetite. Feel like I am basically a failure, unable to keep a permanent job. Marriage is on verg ...
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Pepcid Complete, Sertraline, Clonidine, Vyvanse for a patient with Panic Disorder Without Agoraphobia, Acid Reflux, Depression, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Add. The patient has Bruxism, Muscle Twitching, Appetite - Decreased, Weight Fluctuation, Insomnia Exacerbated
Comments: Vyvanse is my most recently prescribed ADD medication, but I have been on various other prescriptions since the age of 9. (Adderall at first for a short time [< 1 month], stopped because it caused severe panic attacks; Concerta in increasing doses over the next 5 years, but never more than 72mg; Vyv ...
More related studies for: Vyvanse, Multi-vitamin deficiency
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.