Review: could Vyvanse cause Pain relief (Pain)?
Summary: Pain relief is found among people who take Vyvanse, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Effexor, and have Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
We study 5,609 people who have side effects while taking Vyvanse from FDA and social media. Among them, 61 have Pain relief. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain relief and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Pain relief >>>
Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 7,831 users)
Pain relief has been reported by people with pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Pain relief 248,540 patients)
On Dec, 3, 2014: 5,584 people reported to have side effects when taking Vyvanse. Among them, 61 people (1.09%) have Pain Relief.
Time on Vyvanse when people have Pain relief * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain relief||42.86%||28.57%||4.76%||14.29%||9.52%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Pain relief when taking Vyvanse * :
|Pain relief||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have Pain relief when taking Vyvanse * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||10.45%||16.42%||10.45%||7.46%||29.85%||25.37%||0.00% |
Severity of Pain relief when taking Vyvanse ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain relief||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Pain relief ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (41 people, 67.21%)
- Depression (20 people, 32.79%)
- Multiple sclerosis (8 people, 13.11%)
- Fatigue (7 people, 11.48%)
- Insomnia (6 people, 9.84%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Effexor (12 people, 19.67%)
- Tysabri (9 people, 14.75%)
- Nuvigil (8 people, 13.11%)
- Seroquel (7 people, 11.48%)
- Fentanyl-100 (7 people, 11.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain Relief while taking Vyvanse?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Vyvanse and have Pain Relief
- support group for people who take Vyvanse
- support group for people who have Pain Relief
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Any experience or studies of vyvance (lisdexamfetamine) causing vit b12 absorbsion issues and ultimately deficiency? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Vitamin B12 Deficiency, ADHD, Pernatious Anemia, and takes Sertraline, Vyvanse)
Taking Vyvance for about 12 months and just been diagnosed with Pernicious Anaemia and Vit B12 deficiency. Symptoms triggering B12/Intrisic factor tests was extreme fatigue and foul mood during a menstrual cycle.
Looking to see if anyone else has a similar issue or any knowledge of Vyvance causing ...
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain, and takes Anastrozole)
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastr ...
- Is the water clear or cloudy when you dissolve vyvanse and is there a way to tell if the powder in the capsule is real
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has I Don't Feel The Way I Normally Do On Vyvanse, And When I Dissolve The Powder In Water It Is Cloudy And Not Clear, and takes Vyvanse)
When I have dissolved my 70 mg vyvanse in water it is usually clear but now it is cloudy. which should it be cloudy or clear. I feel like someone is changing the powder in my capsules. Is there a way to tell if its the real powder in the capsule.
- Is it safe to take unisom on top of vyvanse
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who has Wired , Exhausted , and takes Ritalin, Vyvanse )
I have took 5 ritalin 20mg and 2 30 mg vyvanse since early this morning. It is now 1:00in the morning, I'm very tired. I have 2 toddlers that I have to take carevof. Just wanting to know if it is ok to take some unison now so I can get some sleep
- My father take xeloda and have muscle pain which drug he can take ?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Pain, and takes Xeloda )
My father have secum adenocarcinoma and remove them with surgery now he take xeloda 500 2pill morning and 2 pill night but he had muscle pain.
More questions for: Vyvanse, Pain relief
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
(Posted by a 82 year old woman who has Pain, Chronic Insomnia)
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Vyvanse for aspergers / autism and adhd working well
(Posted by a 17 year old girl who has Social Problem, Impulsive Behaviour, ADHD, Asperger's Disorder, and takes Vyvanse)
Glad our child's condition was properly diagnosed and now is treated with this medication. Had to go to a team of experts to get the right diagnosis of Aspergers with ADHD, impulsive type. I'm sharing this in hopes some others will be consider a medication that can possibly help.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked (2 responses)
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Obesity, Pain, Hot Flush)
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Hair loss with miralax
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Pain Management, CRPS, and takes Miralax)
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- High triglyceride reading
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has High Triglyceride And Cholesterol Readings, and takes Vyvanse)
After 6 months of taking vyvanse my triglyceride levels went from 97 to 415.
More reviews for: Vyvanse, Pain relief
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a patient with ADHD. The patient has Irritability, Pain - Back, Dry Mouth, Teeth Grinding And Clenching (a condition in which you grind, gnash or clench your teeth), Vision Problems, Tolerance Increased, Sleep Talking (talking during sleeping), Breathing-related Sleep Disorder
Comments: These are some of the problems I am experiencing. It seems like my dosage is too high, however if I do not take more than 60mg at a time then the Vyvanse has no affect on me whatsoever. I am most concerned about waking up to catch my breath every 30 seconds at night. I was prescribed Adderrall throu ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Mirena for a patient with Pain - Abdomen, Birth Control. The patient has Pain, Tooth Decay
Comments: My teeth have been decaying about 3 years after the insertion of mirena. At first, I thought that it was because I did not take calcium after I gave birth to my last child in 2003. But as the years passed by the only conclusion I find for the reason of my tooth decay is Mirena. Because I don't smoke ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Vyvanse for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Adhd. The patient has Headache - Tension, Stomach Pain, Irritability, Sexual Dysfunction, Anxiety, Depression
Comments: I feel that i get depressed and anxiety when the medication wears off. Also the irritability does too. My biggest concern is the sexual dysfunction. I've been taking both medications for about a week now and its the first time I've experienced it. I cant even get myself hard and i feel that my penis ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Vyvanse for a patient with Bipolar 2, Adhd. The patient has Stress And Anxiety, Depression, Irritability, Sexual Dysfunction
Comments: It used to be so easy to get an erection. It would take a touch or quick rub to get hard...really hard .. After taking vyvanse and lamotrigine for about a week. I've gotten my first erectile dysfuntion. It took so long to get hard and i would barely even get hard. It was like a hard soft. I really d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, Add, Blood Pressure. The patient has Pelvic Pain, Vomiting, Hot Flashes
Comments: Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved to mnthly and las two episodes were within 2 weeks of each other. Oct 12-13& oct31-nov 1. I believe pain to be mittleschmirtz the hot flashes and vomiting just started within the last year.
More related studies for: Vyvanse, Pain relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.