Warfarin sodium and Aspiration bone marrow abnormal - from FDA reports
Aspiration bone marrow abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Warfarin Sodium. We study 51,510 people who have side effects while taking Warfarin sodium from FDA. Among them, 2 have Aspiration bone marrow abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Aspiration bone marrow abnormal and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 27, 2017
51,510 people reported to have side effects when taking Warfarin Sodium.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Aspiration Bone Marrow Abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Aspiration Bone Marrow Abnormal when taking Warfarin Sodium *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Aspiration Bone Marrow Abnormal when taking Warfarin Sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nocardia Infection (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyvox (1 person, 50.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 person, 50.00%)
- Isosorbide Dinitrate (1 person, 50.00%)
- Famotidine (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (1 person, 50.00%)
- Visual Acuity Reduced (1 person, 50.00%)
- Chest Wall Abscess (1 person, 50.00%)
- Bone Marrow Depression (1 person, 50.00%)
- Abscess Soft Tissue (1 person, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Aspiration bone marrow abnormal when taking Warfarin sodium?
- Check symptoms - is aspiration bone marrow abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Warfarin sodium 54,978 users)
Aspiration Bone Marrow Abnormal
Aspiration bone marrow abnormal has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, mantle cell lymphoma, acute lymphocytic leukemia (all), bronchopulmonary aspergillosis, hepatitis c (latest reports from 260 Aspiration bone marrow abnormal patients).
Browse all side effects of Warfarin sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Aspiration bone marrow abnormalAspiration bone marrow abnormal
Could your condition cause Aspiration bone marrow abnormalAspiration bone marrow abnormal
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Started on piogltazone 2 months ago,have been on warfarin for 8 years levels pretty stable,my inr levels have dropped even with increased dose warfarin,I am on lowest dose of piog 15 mg,any help please