Home > Warfarin > Aspiration bone marrow abnormal > Warfarin and Aspiration bone marrow abnormal
Review: could Warfarin cause Aspiration bone marrow abnormal?
We study 47,412 people who have side effects while taking Warfarin from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Aspiration bone marrow abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Aspiration bone marrow abnormal and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Warfarin sodium and have Aspiration bone marrow abnormal >>>
Warfarin sodium (latest outcomes from 49,149 users) has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Aspiration bone marrow abnormal
Aspiration bone marrow abnormal (latest reports from 1,485 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, gastritis, hepatitis c.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 47,412 people reported to have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium. Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Aspiration Bone Marrow Abnormal.
Time on Warfarin sodium when people have Aspiration bone marrow abnormal * :
Gender of people who have Aspiration bone marrow abnormal when taking Warfarin sodium * :
|Aspiration bone marrow abnormal||40.00%||60.00% |
Age of people who have Aspiration bone marrow abnormal when taking Warfarin sodium * :
|Aspiration bone marrow abnormal||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00% |
Severity of Aspiration bone marrow abnormal when taking Warfarin sodium ** :
How people recovered from Aspiration bone marrow abnormal ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (1 people, 20.00%)
- Cardiac failure (1 people, 20.00%)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (1 people, 20.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 20.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Famotidine (2 people, 40.00%)
- Prednisolone (2 people, 40.00%)
- Insulin (2 people, 40.00%)
- Isosorbide dinitrate (2 people, 40.00%)
- Tamsulosin hcl (1 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Aspiration Bone Marrow Abnormal while taking Warfarin Sodium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Warfarin sodium and have Aspiration Bone Marrow Abnormal
- support group for people who take Warfarin sodium
- support group for people who have Aspiration Bone Marrow Abnormal
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Lasix with low blood pressure
Hello My Medical Family,
My mom has been in ICU for over a month now. She has been on lasix for over 6 years now and for two nights the hospital has not given her lasix. I can see her legs and arms puffy filled with liquids and it makes me so sad to see moms in this pain. Dr kept telling us that he ...
- Can warfarin cause a weak fingerprint
I had a deep vein thrombosis 3month's ago the doctor put me on warfarin the other day I have to go and renew my drivers licence and find out that my fingerprints is to weak. can the warfarin cause this problem
- What could be causing eye pain and headacne and bright glaring light on the right side only?
Senitive to light, can't spend long on computer or cell phone. Diagnosed with anklylosing spondylosis
- Warfarin and urinary infections
HELP! Hello we are in the UK - my husband had an aortic valve replacement 4 years ago - he is now 61 and on warfarin. Over the past few years, since his AVR, he has had about 4/5 urinary infections which have caused him to be hospitalised with very high temperature/rigors etc. The medical profess ...
- Safety of nattokinase
tooth removed needed 5 f red blood cells and 4 of plasma
- Is xarelto a steroid or any form there of?
I am thinking of switching from warfarin to xarelto but know so little about it and am not liking what I am reading about it. I also want to know if this is a steroid and cannot seem to find that out either. Any one who can enlighten me would be very apreciated!! Thank you so much for any inform ...
- Are atrial fibrillation and erectile dysfunction related?
I want to know whether those who have atrial fibrillation also suffer from erectile dysfunction, or vice-versa.
- How can i join group497065
I want to connect with Group 497065 which deals with people who have Atrial Fibrillation and Erectile Dysfunction
- 81 yrs male on coumadin having mri for neck pain. do i have to worry?
I am long taking coumadin and I been referred to have an MRI. Do I have to worry about contrast vs coumadin Bad reaction?
- What is long term effect oof repeated petechiae (patekia)?
Had a DVT 10 years ago. Tests determined I have hereditary factors to clot. DVT broke into small clots that got to lungs. Hospitalization cleared clots and was advised to stay on coumadin as a protective measure. I have had endovenous laser ablation to block "leaky veins" and subsequent scleroth ...
More questions for: Warfarin sodium, Aspiration bone marrow abnormal
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
- Valtrex and warfarin
Valtrex was prescribed to be taken every 8 hours. After 4 doses I became extremely cold while outside temperature is 80 degrees and also quite dizzy. I also take 5 mg. of warfarin daily. Although the herpes condition is not fully cleared, I plan to stop Valtrex. I believe the mix has caused my INR ...
- Mental or emotional symptoms of warfarin sodium
Took Coumadin or Warfarin sodium for 18 years it introduced some strange behaviors causing the people around me to think it was caused by the small stroke I had (why I was put on Coumadin). I was switched to Xarelto and within a few days I could remember the things I had been doing and thinking abo ...
- Metoprolol & lisinopril, vs. carvedilol, lisinopril and warfarin
Lisinopril 25mg provokes horrific depression, despair, inability to navigate back to upbeat, creative state and fear for survival. Dizziness, crippling vertigo, etc every time I move from rest. Reducing dose to 2.5mg makes side effects tolerable, with no noticeable change in therapeutic effect.
- Bloating and belching
My symptons started with bad breath and progressed over several months to excessive bloating and belching. I had a-fib for a long time and have a defib and pacemaker.A test indicated very slow metabolism. No one gave me a answer to my problem. I mentioned it to my GP and he suggested probiotics so I ...
- Insomnia from warfarin sodium?
Knee replacement two months ago and taking coumadin (warfarin, 6 mg daily). Had problems sleeping at night I initially attributed to some discomfort with knee replacement. At rehab location for three weeks then came home. Hard time sleeping at night. Watch TV most of night. Some anxiety and would ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
- Subdural haematoma after administering warfarin sodium
My father had High blood pressure from past 30 years. He had a heart attack 5 years back and done with double angioplasty in fortis hospital , Bangalore, India. One blocked again after 2 years, reason given by command hospital was stopping ecosprin tab. Recently he collapsed twice. Doctor siting mor ...
More reviews for: Warfarin sodium, Aspiration bone marrow abnormal
On eHealthMe, Warfarin Sodium (warfarin sodium) is often used for atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions Warfarin Sodium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Warfarin Sodium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Warfarin sodium, Aspiration bone marrow abnormal
Recent Warfarin sodium related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vitamin E, Warfarin Sodium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Gabapentin for a 66-year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral
- Comparions of Warfarin Sodium, Arimidex for a 79-year old woman who has Breast Cancer
- Comparions of Benicar, Warfarin Sodium, Metformin, Prednisone, Zytiga for a 80-year old man who has Cancer
- Comparions of Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Warfarin Sodium for a 54-year old man who has Arythmya
- Comparions of Eliquis, Pradaxa, Coumadin, Xarelto for a 74-year old woman who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 58-year old woman who has Afib With Quick Response
- Comparions of Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 56-year old woman who has Blood Clots
- Comparions of Xarelto, Coumadin for a 91-year old woman who has Hip Fracture
- Comparions of Ammonium Lactate, Coumadin for a 76-year old woman who has Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Comparions of Warfarin Sodium, Pradaxa for a 68-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation/flutter
More related comparison studies for: Warfarin sodium, Aspiration bone marrow abnormal
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (48 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Helonias Dioica
- Blood Potassium Increased
- Intoxication Uppers
- Sulfated Monosaccharide