Home > Warfarin > Indigestion > Warfarin and Indigestion
Review: could Warfarin cause Indigestion?
We study 47,412 people who have side effects while taking Warfarin from FDA and social media. Among them, 231 have Indigestion. Find out below who they are, when they have Indigestion and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Warfarin sodium and have Indigestion >>>
Warfarin sodium (latest outcomes from 49,149 users) has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter.
Indigestion (latest reports from 250,557 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 47,385 people reported to have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium. Among them, 230 people (0.49%) have Indigestion.
Time on Warfarin sodium when people have Indigestion * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Indigestion when taking Warfarin sodium * :
Age of people who have Indigestion when taking Warfarin sodium * :
Severity of Indigestion when taking Warfarin sodium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Indigestion ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (59 people, 25.65%)
- Metastases to bone (21 people, 9.13%)
- Urinary tract infection (14 people, 6.09%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (14 people, 6.09%)
- Hypertension (13 people, 5.65%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (64 people, 27.83%)
- Digoxin (61 people, 26.52%)
- Potassium chloride (45 people, 19.57%)
- Aspirin (43 people, 18.70%)
- Omeprazole (38 people, 16.52%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Indigestion while taking Warfarin Sodium?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Warfarin sodium and have Indigestion
- support group for people who take Warfarin sodium
- support group for people who have Indigestion
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
I have just had electro cardioversion, prior to this procedure I was taking the above drugs, but with no ill effects. I have only had the ill effects since. The only additional drug I have had was the anesthetic.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Warfarin sodium, Indigestion
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
More reviews for: Warfarin sodium, Indigestion
On eHealthMe, Warfarin Sodium (warfarin sodium) is often used for blood clots. Find out below the conditions Warfarin Sodium is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Warfarin Sodium used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (9 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (33 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (46 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Isoproterenol Hydrochloride
- Lady's Nightcap
- Periportal Oedema
- Biopsy Artery Abnormal