Review: could Warfarin sodium cause Numbness and tingling?
Summary: Numbness and tingling is found among people who take Warfarin sodium, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Lasix, and have Multiple myeloma.
We study 47,462 people who have side effects while taking Warfarin sodium from FDA and social media. Among them, 53 have Numbness and tingling. Find out below who they are, when they have Numbness and tingling and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Warfarin sodium and have Numbness and tingling >>>
Warfarin sodium has active ingredients of warfarin sodium. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from 49,219 Warfarin sodium users)
Numbness and tingling
Numbness and tingling (unusual prickling sensations) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 4,988 Numbness and tingling patients)
On Mar, 14, 2015: 47,462 people reported to have side effects when taking Warfarin sodium. Among them, 53 people (0.11%) have Numbness And Tingling.
Time on Warfarin sodium when people have Numbness and tingling * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Numbness and tingling||12.50%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||37.50%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Numbness and tingling when taking Warfarin sodium * :
|Numbness and tingling||35.19%||64.81% |
Age of people who have Numbness and tingling when taking Warfarin sodium * :
|Numbness and tingling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.16%||26.53%||65.31% |
Severity of Numbness and tingling when taking Warfarin sodium ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Numbness and tingling||20.00%||40.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Numbness and tingling ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Numbness and tingling||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (10 people, 18.87%)
- Hypercalcaemia of malignancy (10 people, 18.87%)
- Hypertension (8 people, 15.09%)
- Arrhythmia (7 people, 13.21%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (6 people, 11.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (16 people, 30.19%)
- Atenolol (16 people, 30.19%)
- Ranitidine (15 people, 28.30%)
- Oxycodone hcl (13 people, 24.53%)
- Lisinopril (13 people, 24.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of warfarin sodium and numbness and tingling on
Do you have Numbness And Tingling while taking Warfarin Sodium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Warfarin sodium and have Numbness And Tingling
- support group for people who take Warfarin sodium
- support group for people who have Numbness And Tingling
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cyclosporine for a 39-year old man with Psoriasis. The patient has Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
- A study of side effects of Warfarin Sodium for a 26-year old man with Protein C Deficiency, Pulmonary Embolism, Factor Ii Gene Mutation. The patient has Bloodshot Eyes (bloodshot eyes appear red because the vessels in the surface of the white portion of the eye (sclera) become swollen)
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Lamotrigine for a 46-year old woman with Blood Pressure, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness
- A study of side effects of Naproxen for a 40-year old woman with Numbness And Tingling. The patient has Flat Feet (condition in which the arch of the foot collapses), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Lipitor, Diazepam, Furosemide, Potassium Chloride 40meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Warfarin Sodium, Mirtazapine, Abilify, Norco for a 53-year old man with Hbp, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Anxiety Disorder, Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Valve Incompetence, Depression, Mood Disorder, Back Pain.
Recent Warfarin sodium related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.